• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Listening to old NDP Songs want to cry

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back then HDB affordable, flood gates didn't open, serve NS there is a purpose, PAP was a good political party then. No foreigners who come here and free ride (videos of young Hongkies with no experience/talent come SG immediately S-Pass no need serve NS)

Back then LKY still around, sure he not perfect but he around the whole PAP well behave. Now PAP parliament sitting like gagi gong gagi song.

Miss the Singapore last time, not like the Singapore now. Rich get richer, most people either cannot afford a home or have to spend 40 years paying back the HDB for a 99 YEAR LEASE.

Haix I miss the old Singapore

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back then HDB affordable, flood gates didn't open, serve NS there is a purpose, PAP was a good political party then. No foreigners who come here and free ride (videos of young Hongkies with no experience/talent come SG immediately S-Pass no need serve NS)

Back then LKY still around, sure he not perfect but he around the whole PAP well behave. Now PAP parliament sitting like gagi gong gagi song.

Miss the Singapore last time, not like the Singapore now. Rich get richer, most people either cannot afford a home or have to spend 40 years paying back the HDB for a 99 YEAR LEASE.

The longer the lease, the more interests you pay. Think about it. If lease term is halved, prices would be a third of today. PRs will not be flipping your public housing on your homeland for a hefty profit. You can even save up buy another 99 year condo with out the sers bullshit screwing u over. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all emotional blackmail and propaganda. Don't get sucked in and be a patriotic gongkia.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes n the 80s when ndp song started “count on me singapore “ we have pride
now is prude liao

Majulah Singapura again

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis old ...? :geek:
15268104e967426f05d14c17cfc87271.jpg