• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIST OF SUSPECTED OPPOSITION PLANTED BY THE SCUMS IN WHITE.

jw5

Loyal
I don't recall him disappearing during the campaign, but I don't think he lost even if he did disappear. There are many reasons why Sinkies would vote for a PAP team led by a minister. You are right though, about his attacks on WP. That is due to his humongous ego. Both WP and GMS agreed that he should leave, and after he left, they won a GRC for which he used to a member of the WP team. He never recovered from that. :wink:

He lost Tampenis GRC bcos he disappeared during the campaigning n let mbt slide through the erection. He no sight no sound. And his attacks on the WP was nothing but pettiness n jealousy. Why u think he ask for a 3 point fight in hougang n punggol east by erections?

jw5

Loyal
Frankly I don't think so. But I do think that he is not just trying to fight for Sinkies, but unhappy over the last 2 presidential elections. Which makes the case for him NOT being a pap mole even stronger. :wink:

Do oppies here think that Bock is a PAP mole?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
OVER THE YEARS, SINGAPOREANS HAVE HEARD RUMOURS AND STORIES OF PLANTED OPPOSITION MEMBERS BY THE WHITE SCUMS.

THE CURRENT BATCH OF OPPOSITION ALSO HAVE THEIR SHARE,

I WILL START OFF BY SAYING THE ONLY TRUE OPPOSITION IS THE ONE THE SCUMS IN WHITE ARE MOST AFRAID OF. SO THEY DESTROYED HIS CREDIBILITY.

THEY ALSO TRIED TO DESTROY DR. THUM PJ. DESTROYED JEYARATNAM. DESTROYED MANY OTHERS.

IN FACT ANYONE WITH SUBSTANCE AGAINST THEM IS DESTROYED.

SO WITH THIS IN MIND, WHO ARE THE CURRENT 'PLANTS' IN OPPOSITION?

REMEMBER, EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE.

A SILENT OPPOSTION IS NO REAL OPPOSITION.

In your past and previous postings, all those things you said were not accurate at all :thumbsdown:

Softball

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't recall him disappearing during the campaign, but I don't think he lost even if he did disappear. There are many reasons why Sinkies would vote for a PAP team led by a minister. You are right though, about his attacks on WP. That is due to his humongous ego. Both WP and GMS agreed that he should leave, and after he left, they won a GRC for which he used to a member of the WP team. He never recovered from that. :wink:

That time GSM brother pass away izzit?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem was that he doesn't have the charisma, articulation, looks, backing and support, wealth, political sense, humility, etc etc etc, to succeed or at least, not fail spectacularly, :wink:
One need not have to succeed or fail to look spectacular, those in highlight are already quite impressive of a politician and very much says it all .

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do oppies here think that Bock is a PAP mole?

He now no pap mole but he is schooled in pap political thought and philosophy on how spore should be run.

When elected to Par and unable to form Govt, he might make some noises here and there but pap as usual would ignore him like they did to LTK and SL of WP.

It is different scenario in spore if pap were voted out to become opp party in Par and the oppos led by TCB, LTK, SL etc given the chance to run spore. In such scenario, TCB true colour would be known.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The loser Chee Soon Juan is a PAP mole!
Loser? Not until you see him in parliament and make all PAP MPs look like a joker and then enhance the courage for WP to speak up even more without the fear of PAP backslashing. Most wars are won by Ah Beng, not a bunch of scholars. Chee Soon Juan, alone, is sufficient. PAP & Kangaroo fears him the most of all other opposition members.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He now no pap mole but he is schooled in pap political thought and philosophy on how spore should be run.

When elected to Par and unable to form Govt, he might make some noises here and there but pap as usual would ignore him like they did to LTK and SL of WP.

It is different scenario in spore if pap were voted out to become opp party in Par and the oppos led by TCB, LTK, SL etc given the chance to run spore. In such scenario, TCB true colour would be known.

It is impossible for the PAP to be voted out. Not even God can sink the PAP.