• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIST OF SUSPECTED OPPOSITION PLANTED BY THE SCUMS IN WHITE.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
OVER THE YEARS, SINGAPOREANS HAVE HEARD RUMOURS AND STORIES OF PLANTED OPPOSITION MEMBERS BY THE WHITE SCUMS.

THE CURRENT BATCH OF OPPOSITION ALSO HAVE THEIR SHARE,

I WILL START OFF BY SAYING THE ONLY TRUE OPPOSITION IS THE ONE THE SCUMS IN WHITE ARE MOST AFRAID OF. SO THEY DESTROYED HIS CREDIBILITY.

THEY ALSO TRIED TO DESTROY DR. THUM PJ. DESTROYED JEYARATNAM. DESTROYED MANY OTHERS.

IN FACT ANYONE WITH SUBSTANCE AGAINST THEM IS DESTROYED.

SO WITH THIS IN MIND, WHO ARE THE CURRENT 'PLANTS' IN OPPOSITION?

REMEMBER, EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE.

A SILENT OPPOSTION IS NO REAL OPPOSITION.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the 3rd rate oppos are the pap strawmen. Fat Desmond, Got More Shit, NSP, are there to ensure pap wins. And wp might not be a strawmen but by keeping quiet they are not doing much to keep pap in check n to fulfill their responsibility to Singkies

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the 3rd rate oppos are the pap strawmen. Fat Desmond, Got More Shit, NSP, are there to ensure pap wins. And wp might not be a strawmen but by keeping quiet they are not doing much to keep pap in check n to fulfill their responsibility to Singkies
We need gms to help warn sinkies against the double dealing wp. Hope he more exp joining protests in HK. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say KNN in this world who don't want a job with good pay and allows them to relac KNN the more they relac the more commendation they can get from upper chain KNN

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look for party hoppers, small oppie and those jealous of either SDP, WP or PVP or those who plan to set up another small oppie like Tan Kin Lian. These are all rogues favoured by PAP to cause oppie divide, few corners fight and dilute votes. If Tony Tan has became a president by thin margin, you get the picture why it was so.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I never understand is why a lot of hardcore opposition supporters always group SDP with WP as the "leading" opposition parties. WP has 6 MPs + 3 NCMPs, a functioning town council, a functioning grassroots organization, a proper physical HQ to plan all logistics, professional media team, a decently staffed youth wing and generally has no difficulty fielding 20-30 election candidates without resorting to selecting people with controversial backgrounds.

SDP on the other hand has neither any parliamentary presence nor any organizational apparatus that is operating at a scale even remotely close to WP. The only thing they have that is at least active is internet presence which they post online regularly with mostly opinion pieces. Having a once in a blue moon neighborhood walkabout of 30 SDP members/volunteers on a Sunday morning is about the maximum extent of its organizational reach.

Its Secretary General was given the best of opportunity to contest in the Bukit Batok by election - a scandal caused by the PAP incumbent, SMC, by election and no "freak result" worries, no scandal on Dr Chee's part during the campaign and no 3 corner fights. Even given the best possible circumstance for any opposition candidate, Chee could only muster a 38% defeat. What else is there to say?

It's quite obvious WP is more conservative whereas SDP practices a more liberal brand of politics. They will each have their fair share of supporters and detractors, but facts are facts. Currently SDP is just another party among the myriad of non-PAP/WP parties. If they themselves or their supporters can't even be courageous enough to admit this simple fact and do something about it, what future would such a party have?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP on the other hand has neither any parliamentary presence nor any organizational apparatus that is operating at a scale even remotely close to WP. The only thing they have that is at least active is internet presence which they post online regularly with mostly opinion pieces. Having a once in a blue moon neighborhood walkabout of 30 SDP members/volunteers on a Sunday morning is about the maximum extent of its organizational reach.

At least they never lost their Election Deposit and constantly made themselves known thru social media and walkabout selling newsletter. Did you see other party do that?

jw5

Loyal
I've always wondered why you consider GMS as a strawman. Yes, he may be damn egoistic and talks a lot of shit, but I would not consider him seriously as a strawman, unlike some others. Would you like to elaborate on your reasons? :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always wondered why you consider GMS as a strawman. Yes, he may be damn egoistic and talks a lot of shit, but I would not consider him seriously as a strawman, unlike some others. Would you like to elaborate on your reasons? :wink:
Look at how spectacular his failure at the 2011 erection..how he lost Tampenis GRC

jw5

Loyal
Don't think that is a good enough reason for considering him as a serious candidate for strawman. Firstly, many opposition candidates have lost spectacularly too. Secondly, his original idea to target an "underperforming" ministar was actually quite interesting. The problem was that he doesn't have the charisma, articulation, looks, backing and support, wealth, political sense, humility, etc etc etc, to succeed or at least, not fail spectacularly. Having criticised him, however, I don't doubt his sincerity in trying to make SG better. He may not have the qualities to succeed as a politician in SG, but this doesn't make him a strawman candidate. :wink:

Look at how spectacular his failure at the 2011 erection..how he lost Tampenis GRC

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think that is a good enough reason for considering him as a serious candidate for strawman. Firstly, many opposition candidates have lost spectacularly too. Secondly, his original idea to target an "underperforming" ministar was actually quite interesting. The problem was that he doesn't have the charisma, articulation, looks, backing and support, wealth, political sense, humility, etc etc etc, to succeed or at least, not fail spectacularly. Having criticised him, however, I don't doubt his sincerity in trying to make SG better. He may not have the qualities to succeed as a politician in SG, but this doesn't make him a strawman candidate. :wink:
He lost Tampenis GRC bcos he disappeared during the campaigning n let mbt slide through the erection. He no sight no sound. And his attacks on the WP was nothing but pettiness n jealousy. Why u think he ask for a 3 point fight in hougang n punggol east by erections?