• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of Superior Asians and Inferior Asians

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Superior Asians

1. Japan ( <--- Ideal Nation )

3. Hainanese: Nothing special about them

4. Gan: I have not heard anything that's good about them?

Japan - Kingdom of JAV.... woo hoo!

Hainanese chinese rice - I like

jw5

Loyal
Macau was the most amazing of places I've been to aside from Japan, Macau is the world biggest gambling centre, the place it's like an combination of eastern and western culture. It didn't felt tiny at all when I was there, it felt like an big country for some reason.

If u go into one of their many saunas and look at the parade, I guarantee u will feel big and not tiny. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superior Asians are Singaporeans. Where else do you find a few mllions in a little island with per capita income equal to or higher than North America, Europe and Australasia but surrounded by hundreds of millions with per capita income at a fraction down to 1/100th?

the neighbouring countries have vast underground economy which finances singapore's banking and financial sector.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got this wrong bro.
the vietcongs defeated the yankees.
the japs lost to the yanks, so how come the japs are superior to the vietcongs?

The monggols defeated the chinks, the arabs and the europeans. but they failed to beat the vietcongs and javanese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got this wrong bro.
the vietcongs defeated the yankees.
the japs lost to the yanks, so how come the japs are superior to the vietcongs?

The monggols defeated the chinks, the arabs and the europeans. but they failed to beat the vietcongs and javanese.

you know how far away java is from mongolia or not? It's also not even on mainland asia. FY the mongols wouldn't conquor japan cos of the storm at the sea of japan. The japan actually have some sort of celebration thanking their god from saving them.

FYI i think we should look at things over a time period. Let's make this comparison into the life of everyday ppl. The mongolians are just like that kid that topped the entire primary 6 cohort 20-30 yrs ago but afterwards faded into nothing and didn't even graduate from uni. China is just like that kid that experienced ups and downs in his life yes he didn't beat the kid for psle but later pawned the mongolian kid after psle onwards. Now what if you were to meet this kid many years later that didn't accomplish anything else other than topping the psle years ago and then boast about it? How would you feel if someone boasted about that kid that beat you during psle but didn't beat you in terms of getting a job or graduating from uni? I'm sure you would find it pretty stupid correct?

That's what talking about mongolia beating china is like. That was 800 yrs ago and after that what has mongolia ever accomplished. If not for russia the entire mogolia would be a part of china.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan - Kingdom of JAV.... woo hoo!

Hainanese chinese rice - I like

irene_0.jpg

irene_b_0.jpg

irene_a.jpg

S'pore has got incredible Hulk, butch and lesbian.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know how far away java is from mongolia or not? It's also not even on mainland asia. FY the mongols wouldn't conquor japan cos of the storm at the sea of japan. The japan actually have some sort of celebration thanking their god from saving them.

FYI i think we should look at things over a time period. Let's make this comparison into the life of everyday ppl. The mongolians are just like that kid that topped the entire primary 6 cohort 20-30 yrs ago but afterwards faded into nothing and didn't even graduate from uni. China is just like that kid that experienced ups and downs in his life yes he didn't beat the kid for psle but later pawned the mongolian kid after psle onwards. Now what if you were to meet this kid many years later that didn't accomplish anything else other than topping the psle years ago and then boast about it? How would you feel if someone boasted about that kid that beat you during psle but didn't beat you in terms of getting a job or graduating from uni? I'm sure you would find it pretty stupid correct?

That's what talking about mongolia beating china is like. That was 800 yrs ago and after that what has mongolia ever accomplished. If not for russia the entire mogolia would be a part of china.

I beg to differ!

I believe the superiority of the chinese is due to the centuries of being assimilated with Monggolians and other northern barbarians, like the manchus. The mongolians did not just dissappear. They evolved and became northern chinamen, northern indians (Shah Rukh Khan and Imran Khan being the two notorious ones), Putin and Boris yeltsin has the "monggolian eye" look as the russians and hungarians were invaded by them, and the arab civilisation was totally destroyed by the monggols.

Tell me, who else can fight a war on three fronts and win them all. Until today, they were not beaten.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, allow me to speak the truth.

If it's military history:

1. Mongolians
2. Turks
3. Japanese
4. Manchus
5. China
6. Tibetan

Turks are mixture of Asian and Caucasian. The Xiongnu, Avars, Timurlane, Mughals, Huns, Seljuks, Gokturks, Uyghurs were all half asian empires that conquered from europe, middle east, south Asia many times. Mongolians did the same thing. Now Chinese military history was only great from Han dynasty to Tang dynasty, and even Tang dynasty but ever since that they degraded horribly, even the Tang emperors had more Xianbei blood than Han, but they were sincizied and idendified as Han due to their paternal ancestry was Han Chinese. But even than their military expansion could never exceed any Altaic military conquerors, despite having 100x the population. They were easily conquered by nomadic altaic people.

If it's Ancient civilization and Invention

1. China
2. Uzbekistan ( <--- During the rule of the genius Ulugh Beg, Uzbekistan became the centre of islam civilization)
3. Cambodian
4. Japan
5. Korea

China dominated the world culturally, they were richest nation in world for 2000 years. Japan and Korea were greatly influenced by China. There civilizations were not so great, but they had many great architecture and culture. Uzbekistan is mixture of Caucasian and Asian, but the ruler Ulugh Beg looks 100% Mongoloid, compared with the average Uzbeks, he turned Uzbekistan into a world centre of islamic civilization, he was an mathematics and military genius. Cambodians had rich civilization are mostly genetically related with Thai, but some of them have Indian admixture as-well.

But that' the past, we should be focusing now and only NOW. Japan qualifies being 1st in almost everything. Good reputation in almost every country, large cultural influence and music influence, good image everywhere, won the football Asia cup 4 times and 1 world cup once. Manga, Anime, Karate, Aikido, Judo, Ninjitsu, Japanese advanced technology and products, one of world largest economy aswell. Who else can take the 1st spot apart from Japan today? there's no way in hell China will take the first sport, it may have an superpower economy and military today but's it's reputation is about as bad as Afghanistan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/I]

I beg to differ!

I believe the superiority of the chinese is due to the centuries of being assimilated with Monggolians and other northern barbarians, like the manchus. The mongolians did not just dissappear. They evolved and became northern chinamen, northern indians (Shah Rukh Khan and Imran Khan being the two notorious ones), Putin and Boris yeltsin has the "monggolian eye" look as the russians and hungarians were invaded by them, and the arab civilisation was totally destroyed by the monggols.

Tell me, who else can fight a war on three fronts and win them all. Until today, they were not beaten.

Well the mongolians have lost all their identity. Those ppl might have mongol blood but can speak even speak mongolian? Most likely no.

why do you say they were not beaten? 3 fronts war? You sure? The mongol empire has long ceased to exist. Now trying to say that their desecendants have mongolian blood is very very different from saying that the mongolian empire has ceased to exist.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the mongolians have lost all their identity. Those ppl might have mongol blood but can speak even speak mongolian? Most likely no.

why do you say they were not beaten? 3 fronts war? You sure? The mongol empire has long ceased to exist. Now trying to say that their desecendants have mongolian blood is very very different from saying that the mongolian empire has ceased to exist.

Some North China have Xianbei blood related with Mongol blood according to mtDNA and Y-DNA studies. But North Chinese are much closer to Bhutanese, Qinhai who are all genetically North Asian and linguistically Sino-Tibetan race but not related to Altaic.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China since Xia Dynasty was unconquerable from outside. It was always infighting and changing of dynasties. The Jin tartans (early ancestors of Manchurians) took half of northern Song Dynasty at it's weakest point. The Chinese converted them to Chineseness and let the Mongolians in to settle the Jin tartans, also in the process converting the Mongolians to Chineseness. Those northern unconvertible barbaric Mongolians were encouraged by sweet words to overextend into eastern Europe for glory of empire. And so their troops happily went. Then when time came with them fully overstretched, Han Chinese took back China as Ming Dynasty.

The remnants of the defeated and disbanded Jin tartans regrouped at northeast of Great Wall to become Manchuria. When Chinese were unhappy with Ming Dynasty, they let them in again to overthrow the corrupt dynasty and life went back to normal. Even at the end of Qing Dynasty, 11-nation alliance couldn't conquer China.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
China since Xia Dynasty was unconquerable from outside. It was always infighting and changing of dynasties. The Jin tartans (early ancestors of Manchurians) took half of northern Song Dynasty at it's weakest point. The Chinese converted them to Chineseness and let the Mongolians in to settle the Jin tartans, also in the process converting the Mongolians to Chineseness. Those northern unconvertible barbaric Mongolians were encouraged by sweet words to overextend into eastern Europe for glory of empire. And so their troops happily went. Then when time came with them fully overstretched, Han Chinese took back China as Ming Dynasty.

The remnants of the defeated and disbanded Jin tartans regrouped at northeast of Great Wall to become Manchuria. When Chinese were unhappy with Ming Dynasty, they let them in again to overthrow the corrupt dynasty and life went back to normal. Even at the end of Qing Dynasty, 11-nation alliance couldn't conquer China.

Are you kidding me? You said Chinese were unhappy with Ming dynasty so they let the even more corrupt Qing dynasty conquer China? For your information China lost the boxing rebellion to the 11 nation alliance. They could have conquered China if they wanted to, but they saw no point in doing so. If Japan in a short time conquered 1/3 of China, they could have easily conquered China. When ever people conquer they convert them with their identity, it happened many times with Turkic empires, where they became either persianized, or like the Greek kingdoms became indianized. Others became arabicized. However even when the Jurchens or Manchus became sinicized, they still treated the Han Chinese in the bottom class or 2nd class.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you say they were not beaten? 3 fronts war? You sure?

Yes they did. Initially under genghis Khan. 1/500 of every abled bodied asians can trace their DNA to this one man. He wanted to unite all the land between the two seas (meaning pacific and atlantic). If not for his untimely death, I believe, he would have done so.
they were always outnumbered as the people they fought were densely populated nations. But the monggols were professional soldiers.
They fought the xi xia and the Hans, then turn their army towards the central asia after their trade delegation was butchered by the Sultan's relative, and move forward towards middle east and Europe, Russia and Hungary being their first vicitm. It was then that Genghis Passed away, on another raiding party to subdue Xi Xia again. Needless to say, Xi Xia disappeared from the map as they stopped paying tribute to the monggols. And Baghdad was ransacked and destroyed after the defenders threw down their arms and surrendered.
The descendants of genghis Khan never did return to their homeland after they conquered it. They were the new rulers and started their own dynasties from China to central asia and India, to middle east and europe. They merely evolved and acquired the local culture.
They formed the largest empire ever, under Kublai Khan, the grandson of Ghenghis. Unfortunately, the were not so apt in the art of naval warfare and could not invade countries using ships. Some of these include japan, vietnam and Java.
So I dunno what is so great about the rest when they cannot even fight on two fronts simultaneously. That includes napolean and Hitler.
while alexander the great could not handle India, where war elephants were used.
The monggols on the other hand merely put arrows on the elephants foot and the elephant will retreat trampling its masters.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even at the end of Qing Dynasty, 11-nation alliance couldn't conquer China.

i would say they don't need to conquer China. it was China's fortune that the powers involved wouldn't decide among themselves how to divide up China after the boxing rebellion victory. the USA thwarted both Japan and Russia advances on China temporally by the treaty of Portsmouth in 1905. before that, Japan thwarted USA attempts to get a treaty port in Fujian. to preserve the weak Qing dynasty to rule China was in the best interests of the foreign powers. after Wuchang uprising, the USA ambassador immediately forced the Qing Court to recall back Yuan Shikai to subdue the revolutionaries.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
besotted, this isn't just about economy. It ft's economy than Singapore would be on 1st of in the list. But like I said before on the other thread. Aside from economy, there is nothing special about Singapore, nor had anyone in other Asian country given a damn. Singapore never had cultural impact in Asia nor do they have any international recognition for anything (accept for their economy). I'm talking about movies, songs, celebrities, well known actors. Singapore has none of them. Look at Japan's Manga, anime, video games, J-pop, Dramas. Look at Koreans K-pop and K-dramas, look at Hong Kong movies and actors, and Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan the 2 most world known Asian of modern times. And steven chow, Donnie Yen, Sammo Hung, Andy Lau ect

are you sure there is nothing special about sinkieland?

nobody in the universe will bend down and let their govt screw repeatedly.. sinkies are able to do that daily and year after year... isn't that special????

even me, i cannot understand as that is beyond the logic of survival of species...

muderfarker

Alfrescian
Loyal
superiority in cock size: 2012 global durex study:

Country Average (Inches) Country Average (Inches)
Australia 5,3 Kenya 6,2
Botswana 6,6 Korea 4,6
Brazil 6,3 Malaysia 4,9
Canada 5,5 Mexico 6’2
China 4,7 Montenegro 5,5
Egypt 5,8 Namibia 6,3
Fiji 5,5 Nigeria 6,7
France 5,6 Peru 6,1
Germany 5,9 Philippines 4,11
North-Western India 5,9 Spain 5,8
Southern India 5,2 Sweden 6’4
Israel 5,6 Thailand 5
Italy 5,9 Turkey 5’7
Japan 4,8 Ukraine 5’5
Jordan 5,7 United Kingdom 5’4

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superior Asians
These are Asians who live in truly 1st World countries with 1st World standard of living and 1st World behaviors like graciousness that comes naturally without the government reminding them to be gracious towards others in public.

1. American Asians
2. Canadian Asians
3. Australian Asians
4. New Zealander Asians
5. British Asians
6. Swiss Asians
7. EU Citizen Asians
8. Japanese
9. South Koreans

Inferior Asians
These are Asians who either have high income, middle income, or living in poverty. They don't have the natural graciousness towards others in public. Also, no spitting in public places can only occur when the gov't enforces a penalty if caught like in the case of Hong Kong. In general, those who live in major cities reside in cramped, overcrowded, and filthy neighborhoods except for the elites. In some countries, their major cities have 1st World infrastructures like in HK, Taiwan, Macau, and China but their behavior is still 3rd World and uncivilized.

1. Taiwanese
2. Hong Kongers
3. Chinese From Macau
4. Chinese
5. Thais
6. Cambodians
7. Burmese
8. Filipinos
9. Malays
10. Indonesians
11. Laotians
12. Mongolians
13. Vietnamese

Bottom Of The Pile Asians

1. North Koreans
2. Singaporeans (Have been bending over backwards letting their government screw them for more than 47 years and counting)

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are superior robots and order takers......
Political savviness......Sinkies will rank bottom of the pile next to North Koreans.
Even uneducated thai farmers, malaysians and indonesians are smarter than the 60.1% dumbfucks we have here.