• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of PAP (BS) Truisms....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not read further because it will just make your fucking blood boil i will start off with one and hopefully everyone can add on.....

1. Increasing the GST is to help the poor

Last edited:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not read further because it will just make your fucking blood boil i will start off with one and hopefully everyone can add on.....

1. Increasing the GST is to help the poor

2. Foreigners are here to create jobs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pak see buay zhao

Mee siam mai hum

If there is no retrenchment then I worry.

Blood will be shed for relaxing bar-top dancing rules.

Everytime I look at my CPF I feel so rich.

Ponding once every 50 years.

Goal 2010.

Our ministers are a bargain.

Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

People support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament”.

No, it was not a U-turn, and neither was it a reversal of govt policy. But you can call it a rethink.

Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.

A family with a monthly income of as low as $1,000 can purchase a flat.

----

They shouldn't be politicians. They should be comedians.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Contrary to public perception, the White Horse classification is not to ensure that sons of influential men gets preferential treatment. Instead it is to ensure that they do not get preferential treatment."
- Cedric Foo, the then Minister of State for Defence

jw5

Loyal
PAP always put the interests of the people first.

Note: Their family members, relatives and friends are also people.

jw5

Loyal
PAP believes in meritocracy.

Note: So how do they explain Zorro?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng narrowed it to either of two scenarios: one, Mat Selamat is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country. 'It's very hard to say. Both scenarios are plausible. Maybe the second one is more plausible.'
He added: 'I can't say whether he's in Indonesia, the Philippines or whatever. The moment you leave Singapore, you can find a place to go.'

This is a classic....try as best possible to include name of the fucktard who spout the bullshit.
They must be remembered

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Lim Chuan Hock): …I thank SM Goh and MM Lee for their unselfish leadership and commitment to Singapore. Without them, we will not be quibbling over the price of a plate of nasi lemak, but whether there would have been nasi lemak on our tables in the first place.

what a fucking bootlicker.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is probably the first time a Minister lied so blatantly.

"Contrary to public perception, the White Horse classification is not to ensure that sons of influential men gets preferential treatment. Instead it is to ensure that they do not get preferential treatment."
- Cedric Foo, the then Minister of State for Defence

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan:

Dr Tan's son entered National Service with his regular cohort and attended BMT (Basic Military Training) and OCS (Officer Cadet School). As you may know, there are multiple service pathways for NSmen after BMT. Like many doctors-in-training, he disrupted his National Service to attend medical school. He received a joint MD-PhD from Stanford University. Upon his return to Singapore, he completed his National Service as a defense medical scientist. In line with his research at medical school in genomics, his research work focused on melioidosis, a disease involving abscesses, pneumonia or blood poisoning caused by a soil-borne bacteria Burkholderia pseudomallei.

This bacteria was of particular concern to MINDEF as it was affecting soldiers in the field and is a potential bio-terrorism threat. http://www.asiaone.com/Hea?lth/News/Story/A1Story2008?0102-43328.html

kong simi lanjiao????

The melioidosis research was originally planned to be carried out at the Defence Medical and Environmental Research Institute (DMERI, then called DMRI), which was housed at NUS Kent Ridge. However, due to lack of laboratory space to house the required genomic equipment, he performed the research at the National Cancer Center, which may be how this false rumour started. Throughout his National Service, he received an NSman's salary and fulfilled all requirements of NS such as IPPT and in-camp training. Today, Dr Tan's son is still a practicing researcher in genomics, specializing in both cancer and infectious disease.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(Lim Chuan Hock): …I thank SM Goh and MM Lee for their unselfish leadership and commitment to Singapore. Without them, we will not be quibbling over the price of a plate of nasi lemak, but whether there would have been nasi lemak on our tables in the first place.

what a fucking bootlicker.....

LOL! What a fucktard bootlicker. Yeah, no nasi lemak in Malaysia or Indonesia. :rolleyes:

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Pledge is not a principle but an aspiration.

We’re sorry we didn’t get it exactly right, but I hope you’ll understand and bear with us, because we’re trying our best to fix the problems.

jw5

Loyal
More good years and Swiss standard of living!

Note: errrrrrr............... for certain "people" only.........................

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY: NMP Viswa used to work in Sinda. I'm told for 10 years. He will know Indians are not equal. Brahmins will not be in Sinda. It is the non-Brahmins who are in Sinda. So I think it is dangerous to allow such highfalutin ideas to go undemolished and mislead Singapore.

wdf did his minion clowns say about "integration" again? even the fucking ah nehs cant get their fucking act in order you wanna throw large numbers of pinoys, viets and Burmese dogs together into the mix?????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot leave out Zorro the clown....he got too many to list....here's just one

Lim Swee Say: “We never give up……. We are deaf to all these criticisms…..

jw5

Loyal
If you don't do it this way, we will be finished.

Note: "we" meaning kaki lang, not singapore.

jw5

Loyal
Zorro: Singaporeans must be more productive.

Note: hahaha, look who's talking.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! What a fucktard bootlicker. Yeah, no nasi lemak in Malaysia or Indonesia. :rolleyes:

Paul Lampards abound....

Koo Tsai Kee trying to lick the boots of his superior, Teo Chee Hean:

“The SAF, despite its manpower constraints, has been able to face up to a widening range of security threats in recent years under Defence Minister Teo….And I am not saying this because he’s my boss.”

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) spends more than 80 per cent of its funds on its beneficiaries." - Lim Hng Khiang

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..." - Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300,000 bill