• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of 44 men charged for sex with underaged teen

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We're still not sure if the prostitute is a Singaporean. If she is not, it's unlikely that she is still in Singapore. If she happens to be a local citizen, I cannot think of any incentive on her part to testify on behalf of the prosecution. She is not your typical victim in a rape or molest case.

I'd be very surprised if she could remember all the 80 faces with whom she had a 90-minute tryst. My guess is at the moment all that the DPP have is the telephone numbers of the accused based on the records of the OKT. The accused could still admit that they did have sex with the stable of girls provided by the OKT, but not the particular minor prostitute in question.

How is the DPP going to prove that the accused was in the same room as the minor prostitute, and that actual intercourse took place?

bro, dont underestimate police interrogation tactics .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We're still not sure if the prostitute is a Singaporean. If she is not, it's unlikely that she is still in Singapore. If she happens to be a local citizen, I cannot think of any incentive on her part to testify on behalf of the prosecution. She is not your typical victim in a rape or molest case.

I'd be very surprised if she could remember all the 80 faces with whom she had a 90-minute tryst. My guess is at the moment all that the DPP have is the telephone numbers of the accused based on the records of the OKT. The accused could still admit that they did have sex with the stable of girls provided by the OKT, but not the particular minor prostitute in question.

How is the DPP going to prove that the accused was in the same room as the minor prostitute, and that actual intercourse took place?

It is ok, dun be too hard on yourself.. not everyone has a brain.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hows your brain moron. can you differentiate between principle and principal. and your clone sinkieloser where?

principle vs principal. some idiots just cannot get it.

is that all you can rebuke? it really proves that sinkies has no brain.

Got balls , go protest and stop getting assed by your sinkie govt, dun just post online and complain. worthless sinkie shit.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that all you can rebuke? it really proves that sinkies has no brain.

Got balls , go protest and stop getting assed by your sinkie govt, dun just post online and complain. worthless sinkie shit.

you got balls? why dont you lead the protest? i protest for what? for my good life? crazy lah you :p

btw hows your application for aussie pr doing? rejected? just as your thai pr got rejected? see i told you lowly pimps like you are not welcomed anywhere. :oIo:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest news is that the gal has a diary with info on each session. think it is difficult to fight with such evidence.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you got balls? why dont you lead the protest? i protest for what? for my good life? crazy lah you :p

btw hows your application for aussie pr doing? rejected? just as your thai pr got rejected? see i told you lowly pimps like you are not welcomed anywhere. :oIo:

thats right ...hes the only one always kpkb ...he should go and protest instead of hiding here . :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this chap's posting in TRemeritus:

pyf:
April 17, 2012 at 7:58 am (Quote)

It is rather tempting to criticize and ridicule these 44 men who have been identified for patronizing an “under-aged” prostitute. However, as some astute readers have pointed out, we need to carefully evaluate the issues involved. I tend to agree with them. This is my take.

1. Unlike Western countries such as the U.S., prostitution is legal in Singapore. I tend to agree with this position for a number of reasons. For example, it provides a channel through which consenting adults can enter into an agreement to have sex. This may have an effect of reducing rapes or even unwanted pregnancies. Consider a guy that tries to manipulate a woman to have sex with him even though he does not want to commit to a serious relation. On the other hand, consider a guy that visits a prostitute to have his release. There is neither lying nor manipulation. This is not to say that I endorse the use of a prostitute’s services. In an ideal world, you meet the women of your dreams and you have a fulfilling sexual life. However, policies which ignore human desires and needs can be extremely dangerous. In other words, don’t construct policies based on the assumption that people are angels. The upshot is this: I think the majority of Singaoporeans would agree with me on legalized prostitution. Some of you might disagree with my position. However, you will have to agree that there are several virtues associated with legalizing prostitution. So let’s agree to disagree.

2. While prostitution is legal, no one would proudly vouch that he uses the services of a prostitute. At the same time, no one would proudly declare that they work as a prostitute. So it is not surprising that both a prostitute and a client like to have a discrete relation. This is not something that both parties are proud of. Both the client and the prostitute recognize their human weakness and know that society tends to frown on such activities.

3. Now let’s come to the present case. These are some of the facts that I have come to know from reading the various website postings. Please correct me if my understanding of the facts is wrong. The structure of the online prostitution business is as follows: The pimps use the Internet to solicit clients for their stable of prostitutes. To allure potential clients, they post pictures on these websites. The girls’ ages range upwards of 18 years. No minor is identified and they largely involve non-Singaporean girls. They also use forums such as Sammyboyforum to post reviews by prior clients. Variety is the spice of life and the 44 guys identified were enamored by the pictures and the reviews posted online. In order to obtain the services, the client calls the contact number. The pimp does not accept a client if he calls from a pay phone. You have to have an identifiable phone number. I guess this is how the police were able to track these 44 men. Having called from an identifiable phone number, the pimp then directs the client to the place of rendezvous.

4. The government is now charging these 44 men for obtaining paid sexual services from a minor. They are taking the most drastic interpretation of the facts involved. In other words, the assumption here is that these 44 men contacted these women because they wanted to have sex with an under-aged minor. My gut instinct is that this is simply not true. While these men are weak, I don’t think they are perverted child rapists. I don’t think the pimps involved are trafficking children. There is no evidence to state that such is the case. If anything, they should be charged with obtaining the services of an illegal prostitute.

5. Rather than clamping down on these online websites that advertise the services of the prostitutes, the government has decided to go after the men who used these services. I think the government is being over-zealous and making an example of these men. I find no joy in this prosecution. It appears to me an unwarranted persecution. They have simply destroyed the reputation of these men. Again, there is no evidence to suggest that these men were preying on an under-aged child. We can be critical of their judgment and weakness. But I find it rather appalling that the government decided to make an example of these men. I view these arrests as a convenient way to distract our attention from their failure to curb more pernicious crimes such as money laundering and illegal immigration.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rather than clamping down on these online websites that advertise the services of the prostitutes, the government has decided to go after the men who used these services. I think the government is being over-zealous and making an example of these men. I find no joy in this prosecution. It appears to me an unwarranted persecution. They have simply destroyed the reputation of these men. Again, there is no evidence to suggest that these men were preying on an under-aged child. We can be critical of their judgment and weakness. But I find it rather appalling that the government decided to make an example of these men. I view these arrests as a convenient way to distract our attention from their failure to curb more pernicious crimes such as money laundering and illegal immigration.

The govt is a sinkie, what do you expect..

as i said before, not everyone has a brain.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
gems from tonychat moron:

1) you think internet is stupid

2) principle vs principal

3) LV vs burberry.

4) loopsided vs lopsided

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gems from tonychat moron:

1) you think internet is stupid

2) principle vs principal

3) LV vs burberry.

4) loopsided vs lopsided

If you are not happy with my posts then dun read it.

But i do realised one thing is that when a sinkie sell their soul and their ass to the govt, they seems to think they have a good life.

What a low life sinkie shit loser, a disgraced to their ancestor and of mankind.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was mentioned in earlier reports that a "civil activist from a prominent family" is also involved. Anyone has any idea who this is?

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not happy with my posts then dun read it.

But i do realised one thing is that when a sinkie sell their soul and their ass to the govt, they seems to think they have a good life.

i am a low life sinkie shit loser, a disgraced to their ancestor and of mankind.

hey moron,

who say i am not happy with your posts:confused: i am having fun pointing out what a dickhead you are. :rolleyes:

on the other hand if you cannot accept my hard truths about your stupidity, you can use the ignore button. :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I the only person who thinks the judiciary system has gone overboard by publishing the full names of the defendants?

They have been arrested, will be charged and duly punished by the law. Why ruin their lives?
I think its is rather the self righteous press which always think themselves to be the moral crusader of morality and placing themselves on their own high horse that published the names out...i always wonder where is this innocent until proven guilty thing...do these people has a recourse to sue the press in return should they be found not guilty.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The latest news is that the gal has a diary with info on each session. think it is difficult to fight with such evidence.

It will b first time in court where fr are taken into consideration as evidence...sg bolek...another first in de world...:biggrin::biggrin:

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, for the record, I have never said you and the rest are mean when you go on attacking me relentlessly.

I guess what WP needs to do now is to disband the "WP CB" aka "WP Cheongster Brigade".

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, please explain what the "WP Cheongster Brigade" is? I dun understand. Who are the members of this brigade and what do they do?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, please explain what the "WP Cheongster Brigade" is? I dun understand. Who are the members of this brigade and what do they do?

Take it easy. Goh Meng Seng's name in the political arena is now synonymous with that of Gopalan Nair's and carries the same weight! OOOPs! Gopalan is heavier than the fat fuck Goh Meng Seng! LOL