• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel De Souza's Dirty Past Exposed! Corrupt + Brutal + Hum Sup Ex-Mata!

tsr1981

Which constiuency is he a GlassLoot leader?

East Coast GRC. He's such a prick that even among the RC he works in, he has been sidelined. Even PAP supporters cannot stand this moron.

Rumour has it that when he was the chairman of his condo management committee, he received kickbacks from the service providers i.e. security firm etc. When he was finally made to step down as chairman, the first thing he did was to threaten the security firm to resign immediately.

This bozo only know how to go around yelling and threatening to sue people. When he see figures of authority, he will kowtow like nobody's business. Calling him a dog is an insult to man's best friend.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10508933152d244c3a218ef19b7cdc0ddffa9b24.jpg

"Stoopid doggy! I was the internet sensation until he came along and snatch my business" *sulks*