• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel De Souza urges TPL to sue critics

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Lionel De Souza urges TPL to sue critics</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-23 11:52 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>51513.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Lionel De Souza urges Tin Pei Ling to sue her critics for defamation

PostDateIcon.png
May 24th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Temasek Review |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

Lionel De Souza, a former police officer who writes frequently to the Straits Times Forum praising the PAP regime and its leaders, has stepped forward to defend embattled PAP MP Tin Pei Ling against her critics.
In a posting on Facebook, a visible angry Mr Lionel called on Ms Tin and her supporters to ignore the ‘empty vessels’:
lionel.jpg
He also encouraged Ms Tin to sue her critics:
“In a nutshell if these malicious comments are defamatory in nature, Ms Tin should not hesitate, but SUE the parties that don’t bat an eyelid in defaming her.”
lionel.png
Lionel De Souza

Though Ms Tin has not posted on her Facebook for the last 24 hours, comments critical of her were swiftly deleted and those lending support to her remained. It is not known if it is Ms Tin, Ms Denise He or some other moderator who deleted the comments.
One fervent supporter of Ms Tin, a Mr Billy Lee even floated the idea of organizing her supporters to do ‘cyber-policing’:
“PL, my suggestion is this: Call a supporters meeting. I’m sure these faceless bullies would not turn up. Get the supporters organised. Some to do cyber policing (to rebut untruths and offer alternative viewpoints)….Leave to your supporters to rebut flamers/haters. They are doing a good job so far.”
In the meantime, Ms Tin continue to turn a blind eye to her ’supporters’ like ‘Valencia Orange’ and ‘Eureka Lemon’ posting inflammatory comments to incite hatred and violence among fellow Singaporeans.
Mr Lionel De Souza can be contacted below:
Telephone: (65) 338 8916
e-mail: [email protected]
Join our Facebook page here.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
God created Earth and then had a massive hiccup. He called it Lionel and the Eurasians till today ask why them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eurasians have a zest for life, excellent team players and can mix with one. This prick is an exception.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty old man, trying to porlumpar with the PAP and yet, at the same time hoping to get his grubby fingers into TPL's pussy. I guess you can't call it bestiality when 2 dogs start fucking each other. It's a basic act of nature.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I believe that Lionel is correct. legal action should be considered. I therefore encourage the oppos to sue Lionel the Sucker for calling them malicious, wikced, sinister, empty vessels, and that they should be admitted to IMH. He has clearly tarnished the oppos by calling them those names, and as he said, in a real democracy, they should sue him.

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
let her delete all d crucial n critical remarks if she want
all she want 2 c is GOOD COMMENT n PRAISING HER

tis where d ruling pap died tis election. they ignore all d sentimental comments n concern n treat 'em as "NOISES" n "JUNKS"

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6x2WwIFrKAs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOLD 90FM
Only hear the good stuff

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Lionel is so utterly pro-PAP and sing praises all the time, yet conveniently ignoring its many excesses & mistakes of a monumental scale. Pity is he is still not given some high ceremonial post! I propose him to be the next PAP-nominated President of the Republic of Singapore for life!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I hope she would sue. It would be a wonderful reminder that what has been going on since 7 May is nothing more than botox treatment for an ageing dictatorship.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that Lionel is correct. legal action should be considered. I therefore encourage the oppos to sue Lionel the Sucker for calling them malicious, wikced, sinister, empty vessels, and that they should be admitted to IMH. He has clearly tarnished the oppos by calling them those names, and as he said, in a real democracy, they shouls sue him.

Yep...he is not too sharp himself. just a barking dog. Do not like his face in the photo. Also, many storiesabout him in other Forums. true or not I do not know. Go google his name and enjoy the JUICY STORIES,