• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel De Souza urges TPL to sue critics

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people sets up investigation agency to catch people's spouse cheating and having illicit sex? I am of the opinion only evil people do that. Sue me.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Lan Cheow De Souza should fuck off. He is one corrupt ex-police officer, who fuck prostitutes for free can collect protection money. Heard he is being sacked rather tan retire. I think he carries PAP balls so that he can escape punishment for his corruption.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ security services..more like lan jiao..

Lionel: Lan Cheow to all of u in this forum!! : L J stands for LOVE JUICE when i investigate adultery i give my love juice to all my clients... then how u think i get recognize from ho peng kee i gave him my LOVE juice!!

now i hope to give my love juice to PAP & especially Madam Tan Pei Ling Cannot is it?? fuck u!:biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/05/25/lionel-de-souza-was-a-rogue-police-inspector/

3899870944.png