• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lina Loh to Lianhe Zaobao on Chee-Chiam rift: Chiam was being forced out of SDP

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pimps at TP brothel are just trying to work up a feeding frenzy on the Chee-Chiam history so as to distract Sinkies away from the real enemy - the Pappies. The sooner Sinkies see thu and ignore the shenanigans of PAP's diversionary tactics, the more time and energy we'll have to focus on the real shortcomings of the PAP.

Kingrant, That's such a lazy reflex response to the 154th!

Who initiates?

SDP 25th Anniv newsworthy event right ? so Chee gave interview to MSM...

Mrs Chiam not happy 'with half the story', so invite Sin Kek Tong jointly gave interview to ZaoBao ....

Nothing diversionary & no need diversionary, everyday price increase news keep citizens focused on Pay-And-Pay ....

Besides, ZaoBao print Mrs Chiam's call for Opp Unity right, saying Ah Chiam also shake Chee's hand ?

I wish you & many other learned bros here stop yr knee-jerk stereotyped response to MSM, after all, 90% of the discussion pts are all gleaned from info from MSM even though many claimed not to have read them anymore ....

Also, give ourselves more credit & stop insulting our own IQ.... people who frequent sammyboy can discern info from propaganda ....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because they say the ranking is 154th does that mean anything? Don't you know democracy is not a straight route to development? Have you not read the works of institutional economists such as Ha-Joon Chang and Howard Stein?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
just how many can they gang up cowardly to ban?:oIo:[/QUOTE]

Have you wondered why you can fark PAP in this forum but you cannot criticize Siao Dog Party ( SDP )??????????????????????

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't kid yourselves lah. Anyone trying to give credit to the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan must be off his rocker.

Also, give ourselves more credit & stop insulting our own IQ.... people who frequent sammyboy can discern info from propaganda ....

G

General Veers

Have you wondered why you can fark PAP in this forum but you cannot criticize Siao Dog Party ( SDP )??????????????????????

Hey asshole! Always talk big only but no action from you. Only good at swearing. Why you still haven't hunt down that asshole NgEjay? :biggrin:
Do me a favor, get ISD to arrest him so that after that you will be disappointed to know i am not him and will still continue to ass you here. :biggrin:

It's not about whether you can fark SDP or not. Sure you can but in cyber flame wars, the dirtiest player wins understand?
:biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey asshole! You must be sleeping like pig now. Where are your balls? Did you leave them at home? Or you got no balls? Don't forget to bring them out when go hunting for that asshole Ejay ok? Make sure you nail him so that i will still continue to ass you in this forum to prove you wrong. :biggrin:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next Election Potong Pasir General Election Predicted Result:-

1) SDP Dr Chee 51% Potong Pasir
2) SPP Lina Loh 4% Potong Pasir Private Estate
3) PAP Sitoh 45% Toa Payoh Lg 8

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go tell your wayang chee that your rotten lancheow mouth have just burst its cover.
Thru you the entire SBF now knows that SDP wayang moles like yourself its out to create chaos.
No need to chut such much pattern one.
Your CHEEBYE CHEE master have no balls to face the full brunt of the internet bros and sis who are out to expose the rotten policies of the PAP.
One way or another, you will be fucked and your children will be maids and construction workers.
Serve the WAYANG SDP at your own peril.

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha! Chee your mother bye lah. Cannot win in cyber flame war against an anti FAP forummer like me so FAP dogs like u will happily shift blame to SDP / opposition party. That's pathetic of u FAP dogs. Try harder ok? The OA is online 24/7 here not like u who sleep like a pig at this hour cos u have to report to your master for work the next day.
:biggrin:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So how loser! Still haven't nail that asshole NgEjay? What are u waiting for? Talk big here and only good at swearing but no action. Go get him! If u got no balls then get ISD to arrest him so that u will be disappointed to know i am not him and will still continue to ass u and the FAP doggies here. :biggrin:

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=General Veers;

Engaging with a dumb fuckwit like you who is only good at swearing is wasting my time. Let you go and post yourself silly. Hahahaha...

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=Lu Bu cheebye;

Hey asshole! Always talk big only but no action from you. Only good at swearing. Why you still haven't hunt down that asshole NgEjay?