• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean: Sinovac is the best jab I had ever received in my life!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Singaporean Medical Staff Are World Class!

This morning I went to the Rophi Clinic to have my Sinovac jab.

The vaccination I received was the most pleasant and painless I have ever received in my life! Honestly, I did not even feel the needle. It was quite unbelievable and I thanked the lady medical staff who administered the vaccine to me. I told her it was the best jab I had ever received in my life. It shows the skill of our Singaporean medical personnel.

More at https://tinyurI.com/3nrny293

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol this guy should make a documentary on his jab then. It’s an injection involving a small needle, not a hard thrusting from a 7 inch dildo up his anus!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's safer than Pfizer and Modena according to NYT
Report by The New York Times on Feb 5, 2021.

In the safety ranking, the top four are all Chinese vaccines:

1. Sinopharm (China)

2. Sinovac (China)

3. Kexing (China)

4. Can Sino (China)

5. AstraZeneca (UK)

6. Pfizer (United States and Germany)

7. Modena (United States)

8. Johnson & Johnson (United States)

9. Novavax (United States)

10. Satellite 5 (Russia)

Sinopharm has two vaccines, ranking first and second respectively.

China has exported more than 500 million doses of vaccines to more than 50 countries around the world, and it is estimated that hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated. And China’s vaccine accident rate is lower and safer.

As reported by Western media, many wealthy people in Britain fly to the UAE to vaccinate Chinese national medicine.