• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean is right. Parliament questions should not need to be submitted in advance for ministers to prepare their answer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like in court when he attended as a lawyer and have to answer questions from the judge on the spot.

Ya he is absolutely correct on this. Why should million dollar ministers be pampered with questions prepared in advance when I have to answer the judge’s questions on the spot when I went to sue those ccb Malaysian chinese thieves stealing my condo common landscaping ground to plant vegetables for themselves to eat. And I am not even paid a cent for it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like in court when he attended as a lawyer and have to answer questions from the judge on the spot.

Ya he is absolutely correct on this. Why should million dollar ministers be pampered with questions prepared in advance when I have to answer the judge’s questions on the spot when I went to sue those ccb Malaysian chinese thieves stealing my condo common landscaping ground to plant vegetables for themselves to eat. And I am not even paid a cent for it.
KNN when you go for nric virginity test do you need to place your toa jibye in advance or on the spot ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to think of it even me lowly paid finance manager got to prepare myself days ahead of board meeting then to be able to answer any questions on the spot regarding the financial reports. Ministers paid million dollars need to be fed the questions and answers in advance is a joke indeed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget the Parliament, try having impromptu questions at a press conference. Preferably asked by real journalists, not the 158th presstitutes. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget the Parliament, try having impromptu questions at a press conference. Preferably asked by real journalists, not the 158th presstitutes. :rolleyes:
You mean the press conference questions are also asked in advance? That’s terrible. Not like Donald trump can answer daily coronavirus press conference on the spot.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THIS MAN came out from the cold and suddenly caught the eyes of the Singaporean public and voters and he became a target for his challengers. Many respect his for his thunderous voice, his clarity of thoughts, his brilliant mind, his deep analysis, his no nonsense articulations and his deep and commanding voice. Yet despite all these star qualities, he was out in the last election. But he continued to work hard and make himself exposed and available to the public. Now comes the GE 2020, he is leading his team in contesting in the Jalan Besar GRC. A tough fight against JO JO JO. But again you never know what the voters are thinking. JO JO is very popular on the ground and it is not easy to vote her out ...unless unless.....all her publicity in the Covid19 period put her in bad light. If that is the case Mr Lim might stand a chance to lead his team to victory in Jalan Besar. Well, let us see tomorrow what will the Heaven reveal for Singaporeans. To have Mr Lim in parliament is a firebrand that will spark lively and fiery debates in our sleepy chambers.All the best Mr Lim

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
In HK Parliament debates Opposition MPs often fire their CE & State Secretary with no prepared questions.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
In HK Parliament debates Opposition MPs often fire their CE & State Secretary with no prepared questions.
This is ah loong land.
Everything must be condition and covered before hand
If it failed eg covid19 then use all media power to divert the people attention.
Nothing or no one be allow to shame the party.
This is a winner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS MAN came out from the cold and suddenly caught the eyes of the Singaporean public and voters and he became a target for his challengers. Many respect his for his thunderous voice, his clarity of thoughts, his brilliant mind, his deep analysis, his no nonsense articulations and his deep and commanding voice. Yet despite all these star qualities, he was out in the last election. But he continued to work hard and make himself exposed and available to the public. Now comes the GE 2020, he is leading his team in contesting in the Jalan Besar GRC. A tough fight against JO JO JO. But again you never know what the voters are thinking. JO JO is very popular on the ground and it is not easy to vote her out ...unless unless.....all her publicity in the Covid19 period put her in bad light. If that is the case Mr Lim might stand a chance to lead his team to victory in Jalan Besar. Well, let us see tomorrow what will the Heaven reveal for Singaporeans. To have Mr Lim in parliament is a firebrand that will spark lively and fiery debates in our sleepy chambers.All the best Mr Lim
Josephine Teo did a poor job costing Singapore billions doing nothing on the foreign worker dormitories despite earlier cases. She should be fired for her poor performance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nbcb you want to show your red beef to the judge ? KNN
You are a Xia suay cantonese prostitute descendant open mouth only all evil filthy lies of me. No wonder HK parliament got physical fights, must be because like you Cantonese dog open mouth only all evil filthy lies leading to fights. Angmoh the best know how to debate without spewing evil filthy lies of woman to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a Xia suay cantonese prostitute descendant open mouth only all evil filthy lies of me. No wonder HK parliament got physical fights, must be because like you Cantonese dog open mouth only all evil filthy lies leading to fights. Angmoh the best know how to debate without spewing evil filthy lies of woman to win.
Ya it’s the same behavior for dogs not deserving democracy isn’t it? They use evil filthy lies be it in forum or parliament. Angmoh the best know forum or parliament is to win by healthy debate and not to win by abusive insults using evil filthy lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is ah loong land.
Everything must be condition and covered before hand
If it failed eg covid19 then use all media power to divert the people attention.
Nothing or no one be allow to shame the party.
This is a winner
What an irony that people earning millions have an easy job with questions and answers prepared beforehand while lowly paid finance manager is not just expected to prepare beforehand and able to answer on the spot questions in board meeting of financial reports, but is expected to be able to answer out of normal job scope question on project financing immediately if not get shamed by the GM LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do it in the UK
Sad to say looks like only angmohs with human conscience can function well with parliamentary debates while Chinese traitor dogs @sweetiepie @Valium or evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dogs @glockman aka @ginmother coward beasts with no human conscience no human brain to be able to debate to win, this is impossible. These coward beasts with democratic parliament will be fighting in parliament and are so proud to rape woman outside parliament and proud to abuse woman and insult woman with evil filthy lies to win in forum.