• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean intends to commence court proceedings against director of CAD!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just placed the Attorney-General on notice as Tean's Defence Counsel of Tean's intention to commence contempt of court proceedings against the Director of CAD, Investigation Officer Desmond Toh and the three officers who unlawfully arrested Lim Tean as the subject matter of the investigation is related to a state court proceeding (civil case) which is being further heard in open court on 27th October where I will be appearing for Tean in his place to defend him against his opponent lawyer Mr.Joseph Chen. I will be commencing other actions against Mr Chen including complaints to be filed tomorrow to law society by Miss L F Violet Netto, Lim Tean and myself on various matters relating to the conduct of Mr Joseph Chen as provided by the statutory mechanism under the Legal Profession Act.

More at https://tinyurI.com/yyxzu4vk