• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lightning Strikes MRT train 20 nov 17

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
just in :

SINGAPORE - An MRT train on the East-West Line was struck by lightning at past 4pm on Monday (Nov 20), resulting in journey times between Tanah Merah and Paya Lebar delayed for at least 10 minutes. The Straits Times understands that there may have been at least one injury arising from the lightning strike, and the Singapore Civil Defence Force has sent an ambulance to Tanah Merah station. Trains on surface lines are occasionally struck by lightning, but operator SMRT has said that occupants are protected and are unlikely to be injured in such an event.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1024px-People%27s_Action_Party_of_Singapore_logo.svg.png

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already keep breaking down and still on strike...

Bad things happen 3 times...
Guess what' next?

Kana air (lightning), sea (flood) and land (contact) already. Unless Chinese space station drop from space onto MRT station.... I think all bases covered already :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange that Spore nowadays seems vulnerable to freak accidents.

Maybe it is a bad case of poor fengshui? I don't see many of those funny shaped dollar coins around.

Or maybe just a simple case of bad design & implementation e.g. Using plastic ties :smile:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bwahahahahahahaa...

oh the irony...

latest update is strange :

The captain, who was in his 20s, was taken to Changi General Hospital around 4.20pm by a Singapore Civil Defence Force ambulance in a conscious and alert state. ST understands that the train captain suffered numbness and chest pains. Mr Nathan said SMRT is "currently investigating this incident as a possible lightning strike".

or is it ? train captain blaming lightning strike ???

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
when thor appeared on big screen 1st time, WP won the GRC by erection

when thor appeared 2nd time they won fenvale.

thor is coming back... be warn.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ah mah always threaten me not to tell lies or else lightning will strike

now I have to believe my ah mah

scary sia, yesterday he made this statement

today lightning strike MRT train

The PAP has always been honest with Singaporeans said PM LHL