• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lightning Strikes MRT train 20 nov 17

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is acting alright, must be angry with LHL, train problems have not foxed, announce Tax Increase & make comments about Malaysia, making them angry.

He should convert to Islam because it is a "religion of peace". Once Pinky becomes a Muslim, there will be peace in Sinkieland.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should convert to Islam because it is a "religion of peace". Once Pinky becomes a Muslim, there will be peace in Sinkieland.

God is very angry with the liars we have...what if the lighting had killed that CAPTAIN...captain of the train,now they have rank...their boss is MG or is it BG in SMRT. If lightning had killed that CAPTAIN, we would have a runaway train...&..again, providence was good to us...this is a warning to all these liars, from the top to the bottom.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Cannot wait for lightning strike train while it is in flooded area electrocute every single passenger on board the train! Shiok!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot wait for lightning strike train while it is in flooded area electrocute every single passenger on board the train! Shiok!

redwire-singapore-return-cpf1.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
After lightning strike,still no one resign or hara-kiri ??? still want to increase taxes ??? Retribution will befall on them sooner or later.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one will resign until something jialat jialat happens and people die in SMRT accidents

Still no one will resign or commit harakiri....you will get to hear 'their heroes' whose quick actions saved lives instead. If the Minister of Transport was Low Thia Kiang....you can bet, the entire PAP cabinet, PA, RC's & the entire 'balls carrying people' will be baying for his blood. But this is Cow $8...they are whispering like wind...even farting wind, for they had a too good a meal.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was very, very, young I use to help my late mother, 打小人, by pasting those paper with rows of people printed on paper, by the road side, take out my slipper & slap the paper. My mother would later, take out., sticky rice & smear the same paper., ha ha ha.

Maybe we should find that poster of Cow$8 & all together, slap with our slippers....the breakdowns will cease. ha ha ha