• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is so meaningless.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you throw money, there is no need to throw emotion. Moreover I got a kid liao.
[video=youtube;DdBw_-qgmPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBw_-qgmPs&sns=em[/video]

That's why when you go KTV is to throw money so don't throw emotion . Those KTV leeches very smart , they can sense you have problem and attack you in that area . Do not be fool by them .

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop thinking about yourselves.

think about others.

go to those poverty stricken place and appreciate how blessed we are.

you have nothing because you never ask.

ask and it shall be given to you.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not rich enough to retire. Not poor enough to forget about retirement. Full of responsibilties. Lonely without love. What is the meaning of life?

Try enrolling as a suicide bomber it adds sparks to your life.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ya, life in the PAP govern Sinkapore is so meaningless.

Too many boundaries, too many empty promises and too make fakes....

Fake little weathly nation, fake growth, fake aspiration, fake assets enhancment etc........ sigh!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fake little weathly nation, fake growth, fake aspiration, fake assets enhancment etc........ sigh!

You don't have to bother about national benchmarks and economic indicators and promises made by politicians which mean nothing in ANY country.

You are in control of YOUR wealth, YOUR aspirations, YOUR assets and the promises that you make to yourself and your family.

If you want to increase your weath, take the first step today. if you want to grow your own assets, draw out a plan and get going next week. If you want to make some promises, come up with a list and go about making them come true from next month onwards.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think we are the only ones. some people feel the same but are not online

I understand you are single, but i don't understand for TS who has kids, why would he feel that way?
Everyone who has kids should find meaning in seeing their kids grow up. For me, i see my little boy growing up as an "extension" to my existence since i will grow old and die in another 30 years or so.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you are single, have no family, wouldn't it be meaningful to bring some happiness to some other people who need help?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wendy, destiny is in our hands.
2. we make things happen:biggrin:
3. direct our own lives.
4. and of course live it through:cool:

sure thing i hear you , as i write my 2nd $20000 cheque since dec 2012 to drew and napier....

and FOff, GOD sb if you gonna say i am asking for pity. on the contrary, i see this as i step closer to living in the van sooner rather than later

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, just came back from work and got to do more work after bathing. 1st meeting is 0800hrs tomorrow morning. This week will be just as bad. Where got time for charity work?