• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is so meaningless.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good that you have a plan in life , work towards your goal . I'm sure you can success .
Thanks but too tired. Very tired chionging alone.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uho7fMySZcY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Duho7fMySZcY[/video]

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good that you have a plan in life , work towards your goal . I'm sure you can success .
Thanks but too tired. Very tired chionging alone. 20 yrs is too long to live like this.

[video=youtube;uho7fMySZcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uho7fMySZcY&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe you really need a break like some brother here said . Go out alone and have a short holiday to refresh yourself .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes traveling alone can rediscovered your own self . I did that for 2 years for bag packing alone . During that 2 years I know myself better .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got family. Maybe too long never go KTV. But now a days girls too action packed. Just need someone to talk to and provide some tender loving care. Hard to find nowadays.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes traveling alone can rediscovered your own self . I did that for 2 years for bag packing alone . During that 2 years I know myself better .

It's so weird that people can lose their own self in the first place. Doesn't that make life so interesting? Do you really possess a self that you can claim to be your own? If so, how did you lose that possession?

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you can always use your time to do charity work eg: helping out in old age home, under previlage children home and many more. They will appreciate your help and you will find life more meaningful.
Don't wallop in self pity cos they is a big world out there where there are people who leads their live far more worse then you.
So cheer up and life will naturally become better when your outlook is positive.
Stay positive
Cheer

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got family. Maybe too long never go KTV. But now a days girls too action packed. Just need someone to talk to and provide some tender loving care. Hard to find nowadays.

Bro beware , this is the time when you are the most fragile , those girls will hit on your spot . I say go for a short trip holiday to forget everything first . It's good to charge your battery since its weak now .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you can always use your time to do charity work eg: helping out in old age home, under previlage children home and many more. They will appreciate your help and you will find life more meaningful.
Don't wallop in self pity cos they is a big world out there where there are people who leads their live far more worse then you.
So cheer up and life will naturally become better when your outlook is positive.
Stay positive
Cheer

Helping charity so that their organization will continue to con ppls money ? No way man !!

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiong for another 20 yrs. get 2 condos and retire if I can live that long.

In life, there are many things we can do and many others we cannot as these things are not within our control. For example, we may think we treat others well but in return others may not treat us equally well or even fairly in return. So we cannot control others, but we can control how we react and feel on how others treat us. Even if we feel others do not treat us well or fairly, we just take it as they come, and must be able to 看 的 开, 放 的 下. Don't because of others and feel lowly about ourselves or feel that life is without meaning.

So long as we know that we have done our part, do our best, we are clear of our conscience, we do not owe others a debt or an obligation, we are basically free. Life is just too short, temporary and impermanent. Live each day as if it may be our last, for it may be really be our last, for we never will know what will happen next. Be happy for each moment that we have.

That is all, cheers!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's so weird that people can lose their own self in the first place. Doesn't that make life so interesting? Do you really possess a self that you can claim to be your own? If so, how did you lose that possession?

That's life . As I mention above there will be a point of time when you feel like shit . That's the good time for religious ppl to target you . at some point of time you don't even know what you are after or what you want in life .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay positive
Cheer
Everyday work. Reach home finished dinner already 8 plus 9. Dog tired Liao. May should go chiong this coming Friday to cheer up a bit. I know there are those worse off. Maybe it is more of the lonely. Very long never experience love. Actually consider quite lucky as every time in deep shit sure got some angel appearing to provide some care and love to move on. But now no longer young Liao so not sure still got any chance or not.
[video=youtube;8-PirOmHklI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-PirOmHklI&sns=em[/video]

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's life . As I mention above there will be a point of time when you feel like shit . That's the good time for religious ppl to target you . at some point of time you don't even know what you are after or what you want in life .
Haha. Chiong end of the day you leave with nothing. Don't chiong very xiong to tong till that day you leave with nothing.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. Chiong end of the day you leave with nothing. Don't chiong very xiong to tong till that day you leave with nothing.

Chiong abit can lah ..can throw money Just don't throw emotion when chionging .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyday work. Reach home finished dinner already 8 plus 9. Dog tired Liao. May should go chiong this coming Friday to cheer up a bit. I know there are those worse off. Maybe it is more of the lonely. Very long never experience love. Actually consider quite lucky as every time in deep shit sure got some angel appearing to provide some care and love to move on. But now no longer young Liao so not sure still got any chance or not.
[video=youtube;8-PirOmHklI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-PirOmHklI&sns=em[/video]

Got money confirm can buy fake love .. No worries .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiong abit can lah ..can throw money Just don't throw emotion when chionging .

When you throw money, there is no need to throw emotion. Moreover I got a kid liao.
[video=youtube;DdBw_-qgmPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBw_-qgmPs&sns=em[/video]