• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is going to be harder for Trump

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can think of some:
Taking kids from asylum seekers with the intention of NOT returning them to their parents.
Keeping the children in cages & tent cities.
Using divisive language & scare mongering which pits different groups among US society e.g. encourage the guy who sent out mail bombs.
Taking unilateral action to start trade wars without considering the end goal
Blanket ban on some muslims & not from other muslim countries.
Non-white Americans returning to the US are treated as illegals & must show proof of their status.

But these are not just Trump policies they are a continuation of Obama's policies. Why single out Trump for what has been going on for years?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice Lesson!

A $50 Lesson:

I recently asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President, what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Her parents beamed with pride.

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her. 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But these are not just Trump policies they are a continuation of Obama's policies. Why single out Trump for what has been going on for years?

You are a victim of the Trump distortion field. While there were some cases of imprisoning children, it was not carried as extensively. The children who were imprisoned were soon released WITH their care givers.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...ald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/

In Trumps case the children were taken away as a deterrent to asylum seekers. They had no intention to reunite the children with their care givers. They did not collect any contact information from the care givers

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you left out 1 of his hobbies..... 'calling chickens'.. :biggrin:

I'm not a moralist:smile:. What he does in his own time is his business.

Many in the US think as I do, however Trump lied & tried to cover up using campaign funds to do so. As a matter of fact the Trumps have been accused of setting up a charity fund & misusing it for their personal use

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trump is going to get impeached. The Democrats should be get the paperwork started.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a moralist:smile:. What he does in his own time is his business.

Many in the US think as I do, however Trump lied & tried to cover up using campaign funds to do so. As a matter of fact the Trumps have been accused of setting up a charity fund & misusing it for their personal use
Exactly people that are not moralist are the most moral indeed. Not like those that point fingers at others being filthy are the most filthy ones themselves be it secretary, pilot or whatever filthy people.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are a victim of the Trump distortion field. While there were some cases of imprisoning children, it was not carried as extensively. The children who were imprisoned were soon released WITH their care givers.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...ald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/

In Trumps case the children were taken away as a deterrent to asylum seekers. They had no intention to reunite the children with their care givers. They did not collect any contact information from the care givers

You are a victim of the fake news media. All those so called "fact check" websites contain more lies than Trump could ever conjure up in a two term presidency.

What is a fact is that children are being used a political pawns and in many instances the children aren't even family. The modus operandi is similar to the way Hamas makes use of women and children as human shields in the ongoing conflict with Israel.

Trump is enforcing the law. If immigrants are allowed to pour over the Southern border it makes a mockery of all the visa and security screenings done at the airports. Try sneaking through a US airport without proper paperwork and you'll be locked up and put on the first plane out of the country.

I sincerely hope Trump turns the screws even tighter to the point where migrants simply realise it is not worth the risk.

Australia has done that with the boat people. Their policy is simple. NOT A SINGLE refugee who tries to jump the queue will ever set foot on OZ soil. While this may sound like a harsh policy it has effectively closed the floodgates and saved countless lives.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a victim of the fake news media. All those so called "fact check" websites contain more lies than Trump could ever conjure up in a two term presidency.

What is a fact is that children are being used a political pawns and in many instances the children aren't even family. The modus operandi is similar to the way Hamas makes use of women and children as human shields in the ongoing conflict with Israel.

Trump is enforcing the law. If immigrants are allowed to pour over the Southern border it makes a mockery of all the visa and security screenings done at the airports. Try sneaking through a US airport without proper paperwork and you'll be locked up and put on the first plane out of the country.

I sincerely hope Trump turns the screws even tighter to the point where migrants simply realise it is not worth the risk.

Australia has done that with the boat people. Their policy is simple. NOT A SINGLE refugee who tries to jump the queue will ever set foot on OZ soil. While this may sound like a harsh policy it has effectively closed the floodgates and saved countless lives.
Ya those Australian descendants of prisoners sure know how fellow criminals work. Kind to criminals at your own risk indeed.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Trump is going to get impeached. The Democrats should be get the paperwork started.

With the Republicans firmly in control of the senate that is close to impossible. The process requires a two thirds majority which would mean that 67 senators would have to cast a "guilty" vote. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the longer term implication has a lot to do with the supreme court since many major divisive issues are being channeled up to the scotus for review and final judgment as both parties can’t seem to agree on them at the legislative level. with ginsburg getting old and possibly retiring within 2 years, there’s an opportunity for potus to nominate another conservative judge to the bench. and this time it will be easier with a larger majority at the senate. scotus appointments are for life, and having 6 out of 9 justices on the conservative side is an extremely powerful force to have. they can pretty much null any attempts by the liberal side to interpret the laws for their own agenda for decades to cum.

just mentioned ginsburg yesterday. :eek: with her possibly stepping down very soon due to age and health issues, potus will get an opportunity to nominate another conservative judge to scotus. 3 scotus appointments in 1 potus term. and appointments are for life. has it ever happened in history before? wow!

Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

MARK SHERMAN,Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — Eighty-five-year-old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs in a fall in her office at the court and is in the hospital, the court said Thursday.

The court's oldest justice fell Wednesday evening, the court said. She went to George Washington University Hospital in Washington early Thursday after experiencing discomfort overnight.

She was admitted to the hospital for treatment and observation after tests showed she fractured three ribs.

In her absence, the court was going ahead Thursday with a courtroom ceremony welcoming new Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who joined the court last month. President Donald Trump and new acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker were expected to attend.

Ginsburg has had a series of health problems. She broke two ribs in a fall in 2012. She has had two prior bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014. She also was hospitalized after a bad reaction to medicine in 2009.

Appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, Ginsburg rebuffed suggestions from some liberals that she should step down in the first two years of President Barack Obama's second term, when Democrats also controlled the Senate and would have been likely to confirm her successor.

She already has hired clerks for the term that extends into 2020, indicating she has no plans to retire.

Ginsburg leads the court's liberal wing.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
just mentioned ginsburg yesterday. :eek: with her possibly stepping down very soon due to age and health issues, potus will get an opportunity to nominate another conservative judge to scotus. 3 scotus appointments in 1 potus term. and appointments are for life. has it ever happened in history before? wow!

Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

MARK SHERMAN,Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — Eighty-five-year-old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs in a fall in her office at the court and is in the hospital, the court said Thursday.

The court's oldest justice fell Wednesday evening, the court said. She went to George Washington University Hospital in Washington early Thursday after experiencing discomfort overnight.

She was admitted to the hospital for treatment and observation after tests showed she fractured three ribs.

In her absence, the court was going ahead Thursday with a courtroom ceremony welcoming new Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who joined the court last month. President Donald Trump and new acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker were expected to attend.

Ginsburg has had a series of health problems. She broke two ribs in a fall in 2012. She has had two prior bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014. She also was hospitalized after a bad reaction to medicine in 2009.

Appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, Ginsburg rebuffed suggestions from some liberals that she should step down in the first two years of President Barack Obama's second term, when Democrats also controlled the Senate and would have been likely to confirm her successor.

She already has hired clerks for the term that extends into 2020, indicating she has no plans to retire.

Ginsburg leads the court's liberal wing.

For the sake of the country Trump should use some of his mob connections to get rid of her asap.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya he is just like you ccb Malaysian son of whore fellow chicken callers that are so self entitled to call others a chicken because you are so filthy yourselves.

I didn't say 'calling chickens' is filthy or immoral. .. trump is old horny tecko. . The world knows that.. the American people accepted him and are proud of it or otherwise hillary will be president by now :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These refugees are being accused of being criminals, terrorists, having dangerous illnesses, .. etc. That is why there is a process to check the status of these people who want to enter the US legally.. Trump is targeting ALL these refugees & not giving them a chance to go through the asylum process that now exists in the US.

The fact is that as the economy of the countries surrounding the US has improved, the number of people who want to go to the US have fallen. Most of the current migrants are from countries like Honduras, Guatamala, .... Countries where there is violence. Go read about who these refugees are:
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/24/18010340/caravan-trump-border-honduras-mexico

Trump is using scare tactics because he is a racist & needs the support of the Angmo population to stay in power. This is the group that fears losing control of the US to the new comers e.g. asians, hispanics,... However we are talking about the new America which is now composed of people from everywhere, white & non-white nationalities . The success of the US is that refugees make up what is the US is today. Even Trump's grandparents were emigrants from Germany. His wife Melania is from Slovenian & she became an American by using the "chain migration" route that Trump wants to make illegal:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
These refugees are being accused of being criminals, terrorists, having dangerous illnesses, .. etc. That is why there is a process to check the status of these people who want to enter the US legally.. Trump is targeting ALL these refugees & not giving them a chance to go through the asylum process that now exists in the US.

The fact is that as the economy of the countries surrounding the US has improved, the number of people who want to go to the US have fallen. Most of the current migrants are from countries like Honduras, Guatamala, .... Countries where there is violence. Go read about who these refugees are:
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/24/18010340/caravan-trump-border-honduras-mexico

Trump is using scare tactics because he is a racist & needs the support of the Angmo population to stay in power. This is the group that fears losing control of the US to the new comers e.g. asians, hispanics,... However we are talking about the new America which is now composed of people from everywhere, white & non-white nationalities . The success of the US is that refugees make up what is the US is today. Even Trump's grandparents were emigrants from Germany. His wife Melania is from Slovenian & she became an American by using the "chain migration" route that Trump wants to make illegal:rolleyes:

I certainly hope the Ang Mohs stay in power because if the USA ends up being run by dark skinned characters it will go the way of countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe. Just look at the value of the rand when the whites were in charge and look what happened after the blacks took over.

RvD-640x336.png

Ask yourself why the USA and Canada are so successful while Mexico and the rest of Latin America are basket cases. The answer lies in the principles upon which the country was founded and run.

All over the world countries with a strong moral compass based upon Christocentric values have shown themselves to be vastly superior.

If we pollute these countries with too many immigrants there will be no turning back.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I certainly hope the Ang Mohs stay in power because if the USA ends up being run by dark skinned it will go the way of countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe. Just look at the value of the rand when the whites were in charge and look what happened after the blacks took over.

RvD-640x336.png

Ask yourself why the USA and Canada are so successful while Mexico and the rest of Latin America are basket cases. The answer lies in the principles upon which the country was founded and run.

All over the world countries with a strong moral compass based upon Christocentric values have shown themselves to be vastly superior.

If we pollute these countries with too many immigrants there will be no turning back.

In my opinion Canada is a better place to live than the US. They have a great healthcare system. People's attitude on education, life, ...etc is also much better.

They believe in multiculturalism. The system works there because of education. All Canadians have access to education. You don't need to spend $$$ to get an education that will get you a job there. There are any polytechnics, community colleges, universities,.... to cater to everyone. You also have people supporting the system e.g. setting up scholarships for the less privileged.

In Spore one will never find a LKY scholarship because of the selfish attitude of our wealthy political leaders. Only know about people like Shaw but he lived in a pre-PAP times.

Canada has many pro-family policies that will help families. I now someone who emigrated from Spore who had 7 kids. This is something one cannot do in Spore because of the $$$ it would cost.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
They believe in multiculturalism. The system works there because of education. All Canadians have access to education. You don't need to spend $$$ to get an education that will get you a job there. There are any polytechnics, community colleges, universities,.... to cater to everyone. You also have people supporting the system e.g. setting up scholarships for the less privileged.

Multiculturalism has been a disaster everywhere. It never works because different cultures have different value systems.

The very definition of a country is one where the citizens share common values and moral standards. That's how borders were drawn when the concept of "country" first came to being.

If half of a country believed in equality of sexes and the other half practiced polygamy and female genital mutilation I can guarantee you that borders would soon be redefined.

A country has to have a dominant culture or it is not a country. I'm not saying it has to be absolutely homogeneous but if there is no clarity over which culture is in charge it is a sure recipe for unrest.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say 'calling chickens' is filthy or immoral. .. trump is old horny tecko. . The world knows that.. the American people accepted him and are proud of it or otherwise hillary will be president by now :biggrin:
I didn’t say that you said that. I said that you are so self entitled to call others chicken because you are filthy yourselves. And don’t say that you didn’t call others chicken.