• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lieutenant General Ng Chee Meng lost to a Corporal Jamus Lim

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
is it meaning now when Honourable Member of Parliament Corporal Jamus Lim return to Camp for Reservist training he has to Kee Chiu to Ng ??? and subject to do Guard Duties ??? :thumbsdown:

Jamus is 44, not liable for reservist duties any more. What’s the term? oh yah... ROD Loh!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pass a poster for NTUC showing Ng ,Melvin yong and Seah. Ng as ntuc head. Fucking ironic that the chief is not elected whilst his 2 deputies are.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He’s still NTUC chief. What has changed? At most lose out on MP allowance and also the senseless meet the people sessions

NTUC controls PAP. So while Ng Chee Meng no longer holds political office, he can still work as NTUC chief and still influence PAP policy behind the scenes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NTUC controls PAP. So while Ng Chee Meng no longer holds political office, he can still work as NTUC chief and still influence PAP policy behind the scenes.

I like the PAP system as it ensures that talented individuals are able to contribute regardless of the political outcomes. Without the symbiotic relationship between NTUC, PAP and PA Singapore would be losing the services of these brilliant minds.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how much NTUC pays him?
millions?
then my groceries going to be even more hyper expensive.

He's paid well like another other CEO on the job market. I hope NTUC pays Ng Chee Meng at least 40 times more than the average sinkie trade union worker.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
1594524907256.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC chief failure in tbe GE2020 is always talk about skill upgrading and retraining, creating 100,000 trainee jobs, whereas jobs are plentiful available in the workplace, but taken up by foreign PMET. He failed to protect local citizens by fighting with MOM to stop and reduce the S Pass and Employment Pass issued to foreign PMET.
Whoever take over the NTUC chief and do likewise, will ultimately kicked out by voters.
The minister in MOM will be the next one with no exception
He can go his own upgrade courses for unemployed PMETs. Divine justice. :cool:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done corp jamus...used to be my classmate in cat high...loved writing our own stories, reading choose your own adventures and sreve jackson and playing dungeons and dragons...also visiting the now defunct leisure craft at orchard point

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We could arrange for some grassroots volunteers who are doing ICT as the same time as Jamus to taupok him and kiwi his balls for being a traitor. Anyone who contests against the PAP is a traitor.
I try to avoid engaging you, but when you blatantly wrote that "Anyone who contests against the PAP is a traitor.", I believe that you have been unreasonable with your illogical allegation, especially when you claimed to be an entrepreneur.

Last edited: