• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Nanxing is now a Christian after 7 years of shit

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the juicy news on his divorce? Yang Libing seems like a dominatrix.

If she is dominatrix, that fellow wouldn't have gotten out of it so easily. Not at least extract a few million bucks first. Its those who have given up hope on the man that takes the easy way out with a divorce.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or rather he is old now. He needs new supporters. If he turns to Christians, he will have all the Christian supporting him. Its not surprising. Christians support Christians. Blindly!

Yes. It is true and Christian friends tell me so.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It seems like the morale of the story is that if you super suay, maybe becoming a Christian might help! :rolleyes:
dat burger who is so super suay wif his servers, evryday oso got database corruption, shud follow tis advice! ... :rolleyes:

Darius69

The gambling habit was in him long again.....not just 7years ago.....he had a pub in boat quay and every night will gamble there with big stakes (this was in the early 90s)....later opened a disco in tanglin and close down due to bad business.....his finiancial woes all from gambling and failed businesses ....also involvement ith loan sharks is long history.
Does anyone know the name of the ktv lounge he owns?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heard that this guy is apparently still selling his story of becoming a Christian and will talk about it frequently during Sunday session.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heard that this guy is apparently still selling his story of becoming a Christian and will talk about it frequently during Sunday session.

He brags about how he is a total screw up with no happy ending? That must be a pretty sad story.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?

why did not drive taxi like QYF exhubby?

He is still the 一哥 of mediacorpse. King of Caldecott hill.
Speak volume of the kind of talent Sg has.
Qyf hubby was only a 2nd rate actor compared with the king.
Lnx had a much better income too

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be City Harvest, they pay him $million for endorsement fee!

YES JOIN cITy hAVEST Kong hEE fATT cHOI HE WILL BE ALRIGHT!

Horse Sun and CNY Kong Hee Fatt Choi will guide him how get his money BACK
from the church he joined! well done Nan Sing Song!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun mind. I've always liked her, no matter how she look like or behave.

Talk machiam you know her....
Tak malu haha your ex Gf ah?
You liked her? From tv screen you see her and you dun mind if her looks change or how she behave?
Wow you really delusional

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk machiam you know her....
Tak malu haha your ex Gf ah?
You liked her? From tv screen you see her and you dun mind if her looks change or how she behave?
Wow you really delusional

No need to stalk me until liddat, I'm not Krafty......you can't get to me BUT I can bitch slap you anytime, anyhow, anywhere.

Geddat into your fuckless brain, gongcheebye......ha ha ha

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkie women are secretive about their age? :eek: Wiki can't get their age accurately, which is rare. Also there is no photo. :biggrin:

2pz0UMq.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya man!! ... all of them should go drive taxis :biggrin:

While I like to wish nanxing the very best for his new life, readers should exercise some caution when reading his past “bad” life before he converted to the new religion. It is all too familiar of similar stories from people esp. in the entertainment circle recently. You have Nanxin, Chew Cho Meng, Jaceyln Tay, Chen Huiping,her husband,Jamie Yeo,,Jack Neo.,and countless others telling how bad they are before their lives “change”after believing in that particular faith.

I believe there is a collective campaign here in Singapore as well as overseas to use people in the entertainment Industry in Asia for proseyltisation. The aim is to attract unsuspecting people to convert to the religion using famous artistes to narrate their religious experiences. Sometimes, there was also an exaggeration of the claims just to make the conversion more dramatic and easier. I had a friend A who told me about her friend B who had such a bad life before he converted. Unfortunately, that friend B who told my friend about his ordeal before conversion happened to be a close classmate/buddy of mine. We are good friends and spent our time together and there were never incidents that he mentioned to my friend. He finally admitted that many things were exaggerated in an effort to convince people to convert to the new faith.

I was very dismayed.

I think church campaigners also used entertainers to draw more people as these actors and actresses have fans of their own and were able to attract people to the faith easier. Many of these fans were also young gullible teenagers. Therefore readers should be more discerning when reading about all these artistes and their new found faith.