• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Nanxing is now a Christian after 7 years of shit

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ladies, be careful of all these mummy's boy. Or rather, their mothers. These are the one badly in need of the father figures.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
har...so Li has soft-ears, gullible - which is why not once,not twice, but thrice lend money/ act as guarantor and end up in debts. So, Li is right to wear the pants bcos the husband is weak?

He is still gullible to a point of being stupid to believe in fairy tales and that there is an invisible "man" up there looking out for him. He is fucking idiot who never seems to learn.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is still gullible to a point of being stupid to believe in fairy tales and that there is an invisible "man" up there looking out for him. He is fucking idiot who never seems to learn.

What do u expect? He is an actor. Actors all dreamy dreamy type. Like to dream.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The actor would have fallen into a large pile of open cans and broken bottles if an invisible, gentle hand had not grabbed him, he said. In the darkness, the hand took hold of him, turned him around and he grabbed hold of something screaming for help. A waitress heard him and helped him up.

When he returned to the hotel, he received a call from his Christian friend. The latter told him the church had been praying for him and that God was with him. The friend subsequently invited him to a miracle service for his injured leg. Li eventually became a Christian in 2003. Then his circumstances started to change.

ccb ..those christains dont know thailand is a buddism country ? what makes them think that the invisible man hand belongs to an angmo and not thais ? fucking christains always prey on the weak and grab the chance to convert ppl even in a muslim countries ....

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The actor would have fallen into a large pile of open cans and broken bottles if an invisible, gentle hand had not grabbed him, he said. In the darkness, the hand took hold of him, turned him around and he grabbed hold of something screaming for help. A waitress heard him and helped him up.

When he returned to the hotel, he received a call from his Christian friend. The latter told him the church had been praying for him and that God was with him. The friend subsequently invited him to a miracle service for his injured leg. Li eventually became a Christian in 2003. Then his circumstances started to change.

ccb ..those christains dont know thailand is a buddism country ? what makes them think that the invisible man hand belongs to an angmo and not thais ? fucking christains always prey on the weak and grab the chance to convert ppl even in a muslim countries ....

He was awakened to pay his bills. He quit drinking since he couldn't pay his bills anymore. His Christian friends paid his bills and bailed him out. So he converted.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He was awakened to pay his bills. He quit drinking since he couldn't pay his bills anymore. His Christian friends paid his bills and bailed him out. So he converted.

and in return ..he have to pay his monthly installment plus interest to the church for his whole life ...worth anot ? :wink:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I like to wish nanxing the very best for his new life, readers should exercise some caution when reading his past “bad” life before he converted to the new religion. It is all too familiar of similar stories from people esp. in the entertainment circle recently. You have Nanxin, Chew Cho Meng, Jaceyln Tay, Chen Huiping,her husband,Jamie Yeo,,Jack Neo.,and countless others telling how bad they are before their lives “change”after believing in that particular faith.

I believe there is a collective campaign here in Singapore as well as overseas to use people in the entertainment Industry in Asia for proseyltisation. The aim is to attract unsuspecting people to convert to the religion using famous artistes to narrate their religious experiences. Sometimes, there was also an exaggeration of the claims just to make the conversion more dramatic and easier. I had a friend A who told me about her friend B who had such a bad life before he converted. Unfortunately, that friend B who told my friend about his ordeal before conversion happened to be a close classmate/buddy of mine. We are good friends and spent our time together and there were never incidents that he mentioned to my friend. He finally admitted that many things were exaggerated in an effort to convince people to convert to the new faith.

I was very dismayed.

I think church campaigners also used entertainers to draw more people as these actors and actresses have fans of their own and were able to attract people to the faith easier. Many of these fans were also young gullible teenagers. Therefore readers should be more discerning when reading about all these artistes and their new found faith.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
here :biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w048y4-2GLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6LZoBqqLx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon, he will suffer brain damage from all his bible reading just like these retards below.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MJKDh5tdgZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u8QOJUw_XaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HFw5TsAi1Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely he gets a share of the stipend by brewing up half-drunk stories as testimonies.

Or rather he is old now. He needs new supporters. If he turns to Christians, he will have all the Christian supporting him. Its not surprising. Christians support Christians. Blindly!

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Or rather he is old now. He needs new supporters. If he turns to Christians, he will have all the Christian supporting him. Its not surprising. Christians support Christians. Blindly!

there are also so-called christians who do not support their own kind ...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

there are also so-called christians who do not support their own kind ...

Most support their own kind. They congregate inordered to support each other. For better or for worst. Many goes there to find business because of these. Many are able to get by just from the business leads generated from there. I know of people who attend 2-3 churches over the weekends. They don't even need to sell. People will come to them when the needs arises.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li NanXing is talking cock la....
i have known him since when he was working as a waiter in baron's table @the old holiday inn (circa early 80s).
Lazy and aloof fellow but not yaya as people reported.
The gambling habit was in him long again.....not just 7years ago.....he had a pub in boat quay and every night will gamble there with big stakes (this was in the early 90s)....later opened a disco in tanglin and close down due to bad business.....his finiancial woes all from gambling and failed businesses ....also involvement ith loan sharks is long history.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have known him since when he was working as a waiter in baron's table @the old holiday inn (circa early 80s).
The gambling habit was in him long again.....not just 7years ago.....he had a pub in boat quay and every night will gamble there with big stakes (this was in the early 90s)....later opened a disco in tanglin and close down due to bad business.....his finiancial woes all from gambling and failed businesses ....also involvement ith loan sharks is long history.

So what's the juicy news on his divorce? Yang Libing seems like a dominatrix.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now old and poor and badly in need of fans support right? :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So another life almost ruined by gambling....

Act imitates life or life imitates art?

%E5%8F%8C%E5%A4%A9%E8%87%B3%E5%B0%8A%E2%85%A120090720_01.jpg