• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL took a photo of a couple kissing at the Light To Night Festival

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
gYsFUZb.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is in his self freedom to do thibgs he likes.

All these years under his father shadow lost his freedom to express things he want to do.

I wld think he likes to eat at hawker centre at night to eat hearty meal of stays and mee siam with hum.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker should quickly see a psychiatrist before he escalates to taking upskirt photos as he is displaying symptoms of a voyeur

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have picture of Loong and Ching on my handphone wallpaper. If Loong can post themselves kissing, I will die a happy man. :smile:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great way to put it. "A couple suddenly popped into my field of view". Not my fault that I took photos of them then. No wonder we pay 2.2 million dollars yearly for his brain. Long live PAP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kudos to pm for a great pic. very hard to cum by, especially indoors under dim light. must recognize a good (spontaneous) pic when you see one.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theresa May has Brexit to dealt with, Trump has North Korea and other world problems to deal with, Marcon wants to increase defence spending, Putin hates gays and tras people, Xi JP is ready to dominate the South China Sea....

and LHL is wandering around taking pictures and invading privacy.

Thanks to the 70%

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great way to put it. "A couple suddenly popped into my field of view". Not my fault that I took photos of them then. No wonder we pay 2.2 million dollars yearly for his brain. Long live PAP

It's always not his fault lah! The global economy suddenly plunged and SG could not do anything about it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say why lhl must always do unusual irritating adult things like squatting like pangsai when taking photo and take see saw like a little girl.