• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
His last statement in the article, he did lift them off some PRC website. I've seen the same meme a couple of time on them. Try chinasmack.com.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the one about pork soup from the tap. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Nothing like a quick jab at the upstart. Look forward to hearing jabs about drinking our own piss.

You cannot make fun of another country in an official function.
The trouble with LHL and many english speaking chinky singkies, they think they are Wasp (white anglo saxon protestant).

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That stupid Pinky is asking for trouble with China. I'm sure very soon, there will be repercussions from the Chinese Netizens and will be condemning him and Sinkie Land. He always forgets what his father had recently said: “But when we do something they do not like, they say you have made 1.3 billion people unhappy. So please know your place.”

Would be nice if the 1.3 billion PRC ask for an amount of $1 as a token sum for an apology from the PM...

and this must come from his own pocket and not from our coffer.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These jokes are in extremely poor taste even if they were original jokes. And coming from the PM of a sovereign nation. They are classless, tasteless, idiotic, ... and the list goes on. Apparently he tried to do a Wanda Sykes but ended up doing a Larry the Cable Guy.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Exactly...i have no words to describe him. I am waiting to see how the SG press respond

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I better post this first before manipulative bastard Scroobal comes in to this thread and pretends to criticise pinky.
But all others who want to criticise pinky, please carry on.

Actually it is not really pretend, you have to understand his emotional baggage about being discarded to understand that fucker.

KNN, don't criticise LHL and then near election, try to sabotage WP hor!

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

wahhh..that bad arh?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Beijing he will be singing a different tune to please the Commies..

Thats what happen to Taiwan...

remember the days we go R&R in Kaosiong when we go for military training.

Now we change sides and go to Hainan island for our exercise..

We turn our heads the other way,after seeing China going to be a growing military and economic power.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama should join us in this forum. That way, he will know LHL is aka Pinky. Surely can pronounce P I N K Y.

Obama is too diplomatic, polite and classy to make insensitive remarks.

I know americans well and know that we shd take their flattery with a pinch of salt. the americans are good at saying good things without meaning it.

as for American Diplomats, i bet the US Embassy has done a good job giving them an accurate brief on the ability of LHL and how he is facing big challenges at home.

Funny the US press even mistook LHL for a black, African diplomat in their press release. That's how much LHL i known in USA.

I think LHL shd know his place and not try to act important by giving Obama, Joe Biden and Kerry his views on China and USA. LHL must not be swell headed by Obama's diplomacy and flattery.