• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only must they wake up.
They must find their fucking balls between their legs.
And prepared to meet those thugs and gangsters at the end of the cul-de-sac holding hatchets and knives.

Future belong to those who are awake and with the balls.
See the future of Burma now unfolding in front of us.
The Burmese got it with courage, fighting with courage against guns and tanks, and laying their lives down.

Sinkies will get what they deserved.

Nothing more, and nothing less

Either they get back their futures

Or they continue to hold heads down and arsehole up high high for the maggots in white to continue to fuck and screw.
They got to position their grand parents and their own sons and daughters for the collective fucking by those MIWs.

Can we help?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we help?

Those that want it do not need any help.
Those that do not have it, nothing can be done to help them.

EITHER THEY WAKE UP AND HAVE THE BALLS.
OR THEY CONTINUE TO STAY HEAD DOWN AND ARSEHOLE UP HIGH AS BEFORE AND THE BEFORE BEFORE THAT.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those that want it do not need any help.
Those that do not have it, nothing can be done to help them.

EITHER THEY WAKE UP AND HAVE THE BALLS.
OR THEY CONTINUE TO STAY HEAD DOWN AND ARSEHOLE UP HIGH AS BEFORE AND THE BEFORE BEFORE THAT.

abt abt those who dunt know the truth and those who dont know the true pap? these are two big groups of Singaporeans who need help

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
abt abt those who dunt know the truth and those who dont know the true pap? these are two big groups of Singaporeans who need help

They all know the truth.

But they do not want to wake up.
And they do not have the balls.

You cannot wake up those that do not want to wake up.
You cannot give balls to those that do not want the balls.

In the meantime here.

I never ever will fuck any oppo even if I think they are arseholes.
I rather an arsehole oppo than any MIWs
At least he/she got the courage to stand up in front.
And may go to motivate others to stand up in front too.

I fuck only maggots/cockroaches in white and all that they stand for, anytime, and all the time.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They all know the truth.

But they do not want to wake up.
And they do not have the balls.

You cannot wake up those that do not want to wake up.
You cannot give balls to those that do not want the balls.

In the meantime here.

I never ever will fuck any oppo even if I think they are arseholes.
I rather an arsehole oppo than any MIWs
At least he/she got the courage to stand up in front.
And may go to motivate others to stand up in front too.

I fuck only maggots/cockroaches in white and all that they stand for, anytime, and all the time.

we must not assume that all singaporeans know the truth..that's to fall into pap's trap.

pap argues that we all know the whole truth and voted with our eyes open. that's flawed argument

i know that many Singaporeans read only straits times and ST doesnt tell the whole truth.

so we must work and tell as many singaporeans as possible abt the pap

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
we must not assume that all singaporeans know the truth..that's to fall into pap's trap.

pap argues that we all know the whole truth and voted with our eyes open. that's flawed argument

i know that many Singaporeans read only straits times and ST doesnt tell the whole truth.

so we must work and tell as many singaporeans as possible abt the pap

Totally agreed.

In one of the cables leaked by Wikileaks, the US Embassy in Singapore was stated to have said that Singapore news media are [sic] government influenced [sic]

THE REAL TRUTH IS STILL OUT THERE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agreed.

In one of the cables leaked by Wikileaks, the US Embassy in Singapore was stated to have said that Singapore news media are [sic] government influenced [sic]

THE REAL TRUTH IS STILL OUT THERE

USA and many western and 1st world economies scorn at ST and all SG media.

ALL Singaporeans must recognise that many fellow singaporeans have been lied to and are trapped by 45 years of pap manipualation and propaganda