• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL: I will wipe out Singaporeans!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Chee Hean: I have scrunitised the voting patterns in our populations. From the statistics gathered from election departments, some sinkies in certain towns are against the PAP. We need 25,000 imported pro-PAP voters annually to tilt the balance away from anti-PAP supporters. This can be achieved by pushing the blame to Singaporeans for the low TFR.

PA office: We read you mr Teo, we will try our best to recruit these 25,000 into all our councils and communties and brain-washed them to believe that voting for PAP is good for them. We will organise a host of dinners, activities, programmes to control and recruit these "new imports".

MOM Tan Juan Chin: I will unlock the quotas and allow more foreigner workers into Singapore, this might somewhat help you guys shortlist the potential pro-pap supporters.

Labour Lim Swee say: I will brain wash all NTUC members these are goods for Singaporeans and argue for employer's that upping wages is a disaster. If they don't listen, I will apply my Zorro threats that they will become maids, investors will leave and there will be massive retrenchment.

MCYS Chan Chun Sing: Good!! Good!!! my godfather LKY will be happy to hear all these intiatives and I will playing my crucial role in gathering all these foreigners together to flatter them further, I will use words that they love to hear, calling them saints, talents, important pillars, spurs, hardworking, cheap. I will throw in actions as well, in front of the TV, showed them as very intelligent, hardworking and called a few employers to support all these policies. News paper will not be left out as our tool, Singaporeans will have their days of lectures from Shit Times, TV radio, and chinese documentaries till they are humbled. Strong letter words will be flashed across Singapore, such as "NOT to PIGEON HOLE foreigners" and shame and make Singaporeans guilty of our hidden flaws.

LHL the PM: I will open a facebook to distract, and tickle my viewers so that they can be destracted from my hidden agenda while you guys carry out the dirty works for my father. Yes!! we need to dilute Singaporeans before the next election. Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely. You guys are now given the power under my dark lord to join the dark side, money to your family or loyalty to the people, your soul decide!! Thereafter you will be given all the tax payers resources you need - TV, court, hotel, media advertisements, PA, RC, CCC.....until genocide is acheived to keep us in constant power.

Me to all Singaporeans: You think this is a joke? think again!!

Last edited:

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
25,000 new citizens x 5 years = 125,000 new citizens out of 2,000,000 voters = 6.25% of new citizens voting for PIGS. Tough shit for the oppo, sinkies forever screwed liao !!!

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM is Tharman, too many have conveniently avoided this fact.

Teo Chee Hean: I have scrunitised the voting patterns in our populations. From the statistics gathered from election departments, some sinkies in certain towns are against the PAP. We need 25,000 imported pro-PAP voters annually to tilt the balance away from anti-PAP supporters. This can be achieved by pushing the blame to Singaporeans for the low TFR.

PA office: We read you mr Teo, we will try our best to recruit these 25,000 into all our councils and communties and brain-washed them to believe that voting for PAP is good for them. We will organise a host of dinners, activities, programmes to control and recruit these "new imports".

MOM Tan Juan Chin: I will unlock the quotas and allow more foreigner workers into Singapore, this might somewhat help you guys shortlist the potential pro-pap supporters.

Labour Lim Swee say: I will brain wash all NTUC members these are goods for Singaporeans and argue for employer's that upping wages is a disaster. If they don't listen, I will apply my Zorro threats that they will become maids, investors will leave and there will be massive retrenchment.

MCYS Chan Chun Sing: Good!! Good!!! my godfather LKY will be happy to hear all these intiatives and I will playing my crucial role in gathering all these foreigners together to flatter them further, I will use words that they love to hear, calling them saints, talents, important pillars, spurs, hardworking, cheap. I will throw in actions as well, in front of the TV, showed them as very intelligent, hardworking and called a few employers to support all these policies. News paper will not be left out as our tool, Singaporeans will have their days of lectures from Shit Times, TV radio, and chinese documentaries till they are humbled. Strong letter words will be flashed across Singapore, such as "NOT to PIGEON HOLE foreigners" and shame and make Singaporeans guilty of our hidden flaws.

LHL the PM: I will open a facebook to distract, and tickle my viewers so that they can be destracted from my hidden agenda while you guys carry out the dirty works for my father. Yes!! we need to dilute Singaporeans before the next election. Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely. You guys are now given the power under my dark lord to join the dark side, money to your family or loyalty to the people, your soul decide!! Thereafter you will be given all the tax payers resources you need - TV, court, hotel, media advertisements, PA, RC, CCC.....until genocide is acheived to keep us in constant power.

Me to all Singaporeans: You think this is a joke? think again!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
25,000 new citizens x 5 years = 125,000 new citizens out of 2,000,000 voters = 6.25% of new citizens voting for PIGS. Tough shit for the oppo, sinkies forever screwed liao !!!

You forgot to think properly. Out of the 2 million voters already have 200 to 400 thousand new citizens from the last 10-12 years.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
not entirely screwed my friend... new sh*tizens come in, point them to MBS or RWS, get them hooked (since striking rich & vacating the island is their primary agenda for coming here).

the more they get indebted, the more desperate for $ they'll be, soon, their expected salaries will exceed our's.