• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's write tomorrow's headlines for ST, shall we?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be tough for the Straits Times to just think of an "appropriate" single headline in this case. Will Eugene Tan or Gillian Koh be mobilised to give their "2 cts worth" of thought?

Straitis Times: "Palmer offered to resign for inappropriate behaviour, LHL has graciously accepted his resignation". As this is isolated incident, Singaporeans are urged not to politicise the matter and show consideration for palmer's family during their difficult time. LHL has urged everyone to offer the family some peace and privacy. In the mean time...so n so will cover here and there and lives goes on....

Probably along that line.

"PM Lee added that “the WP has let down the voters of Hougang”. what do you think?? it will be PM Lee added that " the PAP has let down the voters of________" it is a template ha ha ha ha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand all these people. If really keen to have a fling... why not do it when overseas? No sound no picture not good meh?

Small head takes over when the right one comes along. Big head cannot think under those circumstances. What did Pinky say about Yaw's case? Let down voters, if I recall rightly. Palmer now got let down voters or not?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whichever way they want to 'sugar coat' the story, it's looks bad for the PAP and Teo Chee Hean who was only too happy to condemn Yaw Shin Leong for his sexual indiscretions and the WP for their vetting process.
Expect to see the MSM go into damage limitation mode over the next few days.

The upcoming by-election will also be intriguing. If it's a straight 2 horse race, I believe the PAP's 55% share of the vote is in serious danger as it would only take a swing of around 2000+ votes to overturn the majority in this SMC.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whichever way they want to 'sugar coat' the story, it's looks bad for the PAP and Teo Chee Hean who was only too happy to condemn Yaw Shin Leong for his sexual indiscretions and the WP for their vetting process.
Expect to see the MSM go into damage limitation mode over the next few days.

The upcoming by-election will also be intriguing. If it's a straight 2 horse race, I believe the PAP's 55% share of the vote is in serious danger as it would only take a swing of around 2000+ votes to overturn the majority in this SMC.

I fully agree, it will be another close fight and no political analyst can predict the outcome. I believe PAP will be shakened and started to pray for the best. As for WP, they have progressed quite rapidly regardless of obstacles. PAP has too many obstacles from PRC strikes, to silly comments made in parliament. If there is no by-election because PAP has no confident in winning, than another seat will be wasted which could have easily gone to WP. If there is by-election, I hope all other opposition parties should step aside and just watch instead of diluting votes.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She WAS married? or She is married? A lot of different leh.

This is where it gets a bit vague. Some are saying she is divorced with one kid whilst others are saying she's still married.
In any case, the truth (and all the juicy details) will come out in the wash very soon, such is the power of Facebook and Twitter these days.

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plamer : I didn't mean to turn you on...
[video=youtube;d51FaknDwzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51FaknDwzA[/video]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is where it gets a bit vague. Some are saying she is divorced with one kid whilst others are saying she's still married.
In any case, the truth (and all the juicy details) will come out in the wash very soon, such is the power of Facebook and Twitter these days.

Oh I see, many divorced woman tend to feel lonely and itchy down there.I am not surprised if she is divorced, otherwise she will be divorced anyway with news like this going out into the public and her husband will be shamed.