• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's talk about life in down under and s'pore

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Sinkies always think about migrating to Australia/NZ, the only reason is the distance. But with air flights, it's just a few hours more to any destination.

IMO, if you are relatively young, still working and want to migrate to ang moh land, you are much better off in the USA/Canada or Europe. Australia and NZ is simply too far away removed from the centres of social, political and economic power. It's hard to see what Australia/NZ can offer. Back in the early days, the British saw them as the final outpost, the frontier of the British Empire.

If you want land, Canada and USA has plenty of land, Europe has plenty of culture. From what I read, a lot of Brits decide to migrate to Australia because they thought it was the UK with the sun, eventually many found it too boring and decided to go back home.

I have known several aussies who decided to move to London or Frankfurt to better access the western financial markets. The latency from Australia is simply too great.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In australian prison sinkies and mudlaysians will have to join the vietnamese group for numbers. The group that always pick on asians are the abos.

Sex offenders especially child molesters are exception. They are picked on by every race.

If you are a marked man inside there, expect to be gang raped and beaten. One of the famous ozzie treatment of marked prisoners is to stick a barb wire into their arseholes using a gardening hose. Good luck!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crazy fella talking about prison in beautiful down under...typical sinkie sour grapes...:kma:

In australian prison sinkies and mudlaysians will have to join the vietnamese group for numbers. The group that always pick on asians are the abos.

Sex offenders especially child molesters are exception. They are picked on by every race.

If you are a marked man inside there, expect to be gang raped and beaten. One of the famous ozzie treatment of marked prisoners is to stick a barb wire into their arseholes using a gardening hose. Good luck!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was younger, i saw that some of my friends were sent overseas like canada and australia for paving of their own future. i thought to myself why'd their parents do so? as years passed and after receiving hard knocks, i started to understand the reason why...hope that it's not too late for me...:o

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was younger, i saw that some of my friends were sent overseas like canada and australia for paving of their own future. i thought to myself why'd their parents do so? as years passed and after receiving hard knocks, i started to understand the reason why...hope that it's not too late for me...:o

boh lui, how to go?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

the only overseas job offer i got from non-whitehorsee familee is a job in vietcong cuntry, where graduates earn about 200 USD/mth, which means i'll have to eat posionous AUTHETIC "hawker" food in vietnam to survive. fuck that. if i was in vietcong now, those fucking commies would have tried to burn me alive during the riots.

sometimes i wonder if my own familee is trying to kill me. or just troll me very very hard.