• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Be BrutaLLy Frank; how many active members here..

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You people are taking this forum too seriously.

You are safe as long your identity remains a secret so why bother what others think of u as?

I have various online personas with different clones and i even have clones that praises the PAP which is for social experiment.

Youtube is where u can do catching up on old movies and music videos even if u are not born in that era.

After checking out scores of music videos at Youtube, music from the mid 70s to the mid 2000s are good.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
any insightful findings to share from your "social experiment"? :confused:

You people are taking this forum too seriously.

You are safe as long your identity remains a secret so why bother what others think of u as?

I have various online personas with different clones and i even have clones that praises the PAP which is for social experiment.

Youtube is where u can do catching up on old movies and music videos even if u are not born in that era.

After checking out scores of music videos at Youtube, music from the mid 70s to the mid 2000s are good.