• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Be BrutaLLy Frank; how many active members here..

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other forum -EDMW..... is like kids land.....

Teletubbies-5.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a long story, my new friend...if there is chance to meet, i shall tell you what happened...:smile:

talk later, going for my beer session with some coffeeshop uncles.

Yes. I honestly believe you are so important until LKY need to send his cronies specifically to destroy you.

I love this forum..... its like crossing into the twilight zone.....

tz.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It doesn't matter how many members participate. What is far more important is how many guests there are reading the rubbish as it is page views that determine the site ranking and the revenue potential

These are the "eyeballs" that are sought after by every website.

If I could attract the same number of viewers just talking to myself, it would be fine with me as long as the daily page views stay up there.

for once u are right. Its the number of guests that really matter. 1400 guests a day will have an alternative point of view when they read the threads, and they will also know what a PAP porlumpar u are. SOng boh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edmw got the width and the depth but over here it's the same few lao uncles talking about 1963, basking in past glory. :|

EDMW's servers are hosted at a special location in Toa Payoh. Its participants are, for a lack of a better word, idiots. :wink:

http://hostcabi.net/domain/fuckwarezone.com

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edmw got the width and the depth but over here it's the same few lao uncles talking about 1963, basking in past glory. :|

edmw is my old haunting ground,unfortunately its kinda shit and usually full of moronic threads from lamers and attention seeker kiddies.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... here it's the same few lao uncles talking about 1963 ...
wat? ... 1963 no goot meh? ...

got folks even sing about it ...

<embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/wD7LNDLKfWY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am most certainly not an uncle and my nostalgia time line starts from the 1980s.

I wasn't born yet in 1980s. My parents had probably just started puberty in 1963.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am most certainly not an uncle and my nostalgia time line starts from the 1980s.

I wasn't born yet in 1980s. My parents had probably just started puberty in 1963.

How can u feel nostalgic for ze 80s if you're not even born in ze 80s??

No need so worked up lor coz i m not referring to u. :\