• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let Us Welcome Super Sexy Newbie AlamakQueen With Open Arms.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Super sexy newbie AlamakQueen has become a member in sammyboy cyber jungle so let us not frighten her off
like what we've done to the other gals member namely ireneyeoh,lolabunny,tracytan that has been engaging us in the past..
I personally dun want to see sammyboy forum full of bachelor/divorcee/ladyboy..etc..
remember more guys in this forum mean less stability but
more gals mean more stability.
I'm sure in the days to come AlamakQueen will prove n clear our doubts about her that she is indeed make of
genuine leather..not the pvc plastic leather that we always assume..
so lets welcome AlamakQueen with open arms.:smile:

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoyo, thanks for starting a thread for me. I used to read this forum as a guest but is very much attracted by some of the samsters here especially Alamaking. I think he is cute. That's why I've decided to register as a member to participate in the forum.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoyo, thanks for starting a thread for me. I used to read this forum as a guest but is very much attracted by some of the samsters here especially Alamaking. I think he is cute. That's why I've decided to register as a member to participate in the forum.
Nice seeing you Babe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi ...welcome...hope you have lots of fun and chuckles here. Careful of this guy Ah Ram ....he will try to cut in :p

The guys you dont have to worry about are

1) Samleong ......he only likes me...always winks at me and gives me the 'come on '

2) & 3 ) ... Tonychat and clinton666......they are allergic to ladies.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning guys. A wet rainy morning. You all guys bully all we girls away, then what to say? We girls say too much got zap...zzz...

I talk about breakfast, points zap zap zap. Guys talk about breakfast, points up up up. Give up. Sometimes I still surf here, just for fun.

Last edited: