• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let Us Welcome Super Sexy Newbie AlamakQueen With Open Arms.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haizzzz, I got a single zap by someone with a power of 14. There are not much people with power 14, are there? Don't tell me this forum does not encourage newbies? If the forummers here don't believe that I'm a real girl, then go ahead and take me as a man, a ladyboy, a clone or even a bot. But I don't think I have yet to post anything offensive to be zapped like this. To the person who so cowardly zapped me without leaving behind your nick, you are a real loser :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi irene...you are right la....' wet' and 'up up up' on this kind of morning :p

Good morning guys. A wet rainy morning. You all guys bully all we girls away, then what to say? We girls say too much got zap...zzz...

I talk about breakfast, points zap zap zap. Guys talk about breakfast, points up up up. Give up. Sometimes I still surf here, just for fun.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak bro never assume,remember you're still single and not many gals openly confess online that she is your secret admirer and AlamakQueen has the balls to do tat so lets just wait for to hear her story.:cool:

Aiyoyo, thanks for starting a thread for me. I used to read this forum as a guest but is very much attracted by some of the samsters here especially Alamaking. I think he is cute. That's why I've decided to register as a member to participate in the forum.

Bro ecclesiastes the teacher says you got balls, issit?:eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi ...welcome...hope you have lots of fun and chuckles here. Careful of this guy Ah Ram ....he will try to cut in :p

The guys you dont have to worry about are

1) Samleong ......he only likes me...always winks at me and gives me the 'come on '

2) & 3 ) ... Tonychat and clinton666......they are allergic to ladies.

hi there

1. bro, you are so kind & considerate.
2. i hope ms alamakqueen is betterer than ireneyeoh hoh.
3. btw, you miss out raider who is into prc milf.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This alamaking not gentleman at all. The girl already come up and declared her affections to him, and he still act hard to get :biggrin:
AlamakingQueen said she can show half ball liao, what if she show you 2 balls like this, you want? :eek::eek:

532616_247566125339403_100002580515080_455950_2096034490_n.jpg

Wanna to dedicate this 1 to BusNo64, but.... ching chai lah, hahahaha

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This alamaking not gentleman at all. The girl already come up and declared her affections to him, and he still act hard to get :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, do give alamak time.
2. be patient mah.
3. we will never know the prowess of alamak when he turns on his fire hoh.
4. by then, ms alamakqueen may not be lusty enough to handle alamak.
5. he could be betterer than ah ram doing gals.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro ...cannot blame him leh.....sometimes direct approach scare people. Like BosSam you see what he doing to me? Sure i play hard to get. Same same alamaking.

Never mind...any problems you can consult me...i always counsel people and help them go Bedok Reservoir.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
AlamakingQueen said she can show half ball liao, what if she show you 2 balls like this, you want? :eek::eek:

532616_247566125339403_100002580515080_455950_2096034490_n.jpg

Wanna to dedicate this 1 to BusNo64, but.... ching chai lah, hahahaha

I'm so disappointed in you. I always thought you were a sweet guy but who knows you are a closet pervert who loves man. Sighhh....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, do give alamak time.
2. be patient mah.
3. we will never know the prowess of alamak when he turns on his fire hoh.
4. by then, ms alamakqueen may not be lusty enough to handle alamak.
5. he could be betterer than ah ram doing gals.

I think we should ask ms alamakqueen to show a picture of herself :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first of all, king must up queen points, then the queen will up king points.
i up u, u up me.:eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro ...cannot blame him leh.....sometimes direct approach scare people. Like BosSam you see what he doing to me? Sure i play hard to get. Same same alamaking.

Never mind...any problems you can consult me...i always counsel people and help them go Bedok Reservoir.

If he dont want, I sup liao :biggrin: