• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesson from AWARE - Defending Core Values

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i dun really agree with separating Jesus with politics...

Jesus should be entrenched in my daily lives......that's what the bible says....to receive God's blessings.

as for other religion, i am not really interested...because the bible teaches me not to worship other gods, other than Jesus.

we shouldn't ape the USofA. look at that country...securalism is killing the country now...abeit a higher percentage of Christian population...but Athetists are calling the shots..

Dear Vibrgor,

If you can get 100% of Singaporeans to be Christians, then maybe you can turn Singapore into a Christian based country and maybe by then, you could put up the calling to conquer the world by crusading against other infidel countries who don't believe in your religion.

And incidentally, the Talibans and Osama related groups all believes similarly that Allah should NOT be separated from politics as well. Then I guess all of us would be engrossed in religious wars just like the ancient time of crusades; nice isn't it? Oh, but no, now we have nuclear weapons, don't need all those troublesome crusading, just nuke each other will do. QED.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Vibrgor,

If you can get 100% of Singaporeans to be Christians, then maybe you can turn Singapore into a Christian based country and maybe by then, you could put up the calling to conquer the world by crusading against other infidel countries who don't believe in your religion.

And incidentally, the Talibans and Osama related groups all believes similarly that Allah should be separated from politics as well. Then I guess all of us would be engrossed in religious wars just like the ancient time of crusades; nice isn't it? Oh, but no, now we have nuclear weapons, don't need all those troublesome crusading, just nuke each other will do. QED.

Goh Meng Seng

if VIBGYOR is so inetrested in making SG a christian nation, then by all means, form a political party that is christianity based, & used it to campaign in the next GE.

else he can stop shoving his faith & religion down everyone;'s throat.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
if VIBGYOR is so inetrested in making SG a christian nation, then by all means, form a political party that is christianity based, & used it to campaign in the next GE.

Yes, he should have a nice time trying to convert his Gurkha guards after he is invited to tea and cookies at the ISD.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

true christians are not interested in grabbing power....

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is unfortunate that the interests of God has been seconded and played down by the "leadership" of the church, in the name of secular national interests.

oh i wonder if sgp will get severe retribution by God in the days/months to come.

maybe the lightning strike at the merlion, like other signs, is just coincidental?

I am always amazed at how right-wing Christians choose which signs they want to interpret as messages from God. Maybe the taking back of AWARE by old guard was God's sign that it belonged in our hands.