• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesson from AWARE - Defending Core Values

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is call "if you can win the argument, confuse them"

this whole issue is about separating religion from state. yet this bunch of people, in order to get things happening their way, conveniently used the gay & lesbians as their target.

look at all the gay/lesbian bashing on this forum & other internet forums & you will understand that eventhough josie/TSM & gang lost, they have succesfully confused the issue about separation of religion & politics.

this time is gays & lesbian, next time is which group? These people are playing with fire.

i dun really agree with separating Jesus with politics...

Jesus should be entrenched in my daily lives......that's what the bible says....to receive God's blessings.

as for other religion, i am not really interested...because the bible teaches me not to worship other gods, other than Jesus.

we shouldn't ape the USofA. look at that country...securalism is killing the country now...abeit a higher percentage of Christian population...but Athetists are calling the shots..

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is call "if you can win the argument, confuse them"

this whole issue is about separating religion from state. yet this bunch of people, in order to get things happening their way, conveniently used the gay & lesbians as their target.

look at all the gay/lesbian bashing on this forum & other internet forums & you will understand that eventhough josie/TSM & gang lost, they have succesfully confused the issue about separation of religion & politics.

this time is gays & lesbian, next time is which group? These people are playing with fire.

yeah, if you can't win, throw out the homo thingy
always scares the shit out of certain people
I think they'll be shocked at how many homosexuals live and work alongside us
They look and behave just like anyone else

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun really agree with separating Jesus with politics...

Jesus should be entrenched in my daily lives......that's what the bible says....to receive God's blessings.

as for other religion, i am not really interested...because the bible teaches me not to worship other gods, other than Jesus.

we shouldn't ape the USofA. look at that country...securalism is killing the country now...abeit a higher percentage of Christian population...but Athetists are calling the shots..

Go ahead and entrench Jesus in your daily life
just bear in mind that other people want to live their lives in their own way

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead and entrench Jesus in your daily life
just bear in mind that other people want to live their lives in their own way

do what you want behind closed doors or in the dark..

but can u stop your selfish interests on our innocent youth?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes it's not fair to comment..if you dun let us know your background...because you are with-holding your real agenda

I post a lot of stuff here
go ahead and read
I'm a born into Catholic and definitely heterosexual (lots of practice already)
I've no problems with homosexuals who keep their personal lives to themselves
is that background enough for you

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
do what you want behind closed doors or in the dark..

but can u stop your selfish interests on our innocent youth?

My woman prefers to have the lights on :-)
Also more exciting without doors!
you should try it once you get your head out of your ass

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I post a lot of stuff here
go ahead and read
I'm a born into Catholic and definitely heterosexual (lots of practice already)
I've no problems with homosexuals who keep their personal lives to themselves
is that background enough for you

do you think Gay is normal?

they are born in that way?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think Gay is normal?

they are born in that way?

I think that "normal and abnormal" are our arbitrary absolutes.
Nature = Diversity
Till date, naturalists have uncovered numerous instances of homosexual behaviour amongst animals. The scientific community is also coming round to the view that Homosexuality isn't a choice (so to speak)

So, yes I do think they are born into

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that "normal and abnormal" are our arbitrary absolutes.
Nature = Diversity
Till date, naturalists have uncovered numerous instances of homosexual behaviour amongst animals. The scientific community is also coming round to the view that Homosexuality isn't a choice (so to speak)

So, yes I do think they are born into

all these are very subjective too...there's no absolutes based on some instances...what makes you conclude that they are born into?

do you think faith is by salvation or by deeds?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, if you can't win, throw out the homo thingy
always scares the shit out of certain people
I think they'll be shocked at how many homosexuals live and work alongside us
They look and behave just like anyone else

i just mentioned the modus operandi of their " if can't win argument, confuse them", already VIBGYOR is using it on you...

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres no more gays in sg than any other country. Why is this such a big deal, there isnt any laws discriminating against them.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just mentioned the modus operandi of their " if can't win argument, confuse them", already VIBGYOR is already using it on you...

what makes u think he's confused?

my stands is always clear...

why? because i have faith....

you are confused, because your conscience is telling you something is wrong...

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
"all these are very subjective too...there's no absolutes based on some instances...what makes you conclude that they are born into?"

Yes, that's why I'm not shoving it down your throat
as for instances, the empirical evidence is something like 18,000+ and rising.
If you don't believe the science, then it's your right
live and let live

"do you think faith is by salvation or by deeds?[/QUOTE]"

You claim to be quite informed about theology
you should know the answer to that for a Catholic

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just mentioned the modus operandi of their " if can't win argument, confuse them", already VIBGYOR is using it on you...

He is behaving well within my expectations
Maybe Thio Su Mien can make room for him in her parallel universe
I'm sure he'll be very happy

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres no more gays in sg than any other country. Why is this such a big deal, there isnt any laws discriminating against them.

It'll always be a big deal
Many people become anal retentive at the mere mention of the word "homo"
as for laws, you forget section 377A

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
salvation= entering heaven?

if adulterer/liar etc etc cannot enter heaven.... you think salvation by faith or works?