• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Less Than 0.1% Of Singaporean Citizens Oppose The Population White Paper!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't be serious

When you are in the company of retards you can't be too serious

I do agree with you. More than 99.9% of Singaporeans don't take the whinings of the 3000 retards at Hong Lim Park seriously! The progress of our great country should not be dictacted by a small minute minority of retards, no matter how much din they are creating!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do agree with you. More than 99.9% of Singaporeans don't take the whinings of the 3000 retards at Hong Lim Park seriously! The progress of our great country should not be dictacted by a small minute minority of retards, no matter how much din they are creating!

The 3000 retards ought to be sent to gas chambers.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you seen the pictures. Most of them look like losers. You can tell from the way they dress that they do not represent mainstream Singapore society.

Which is why the remaining 99.9% Singaporeans would never take them seriously.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, the PAP IB is out in full force today.

Not only that, the thread starter is a retard. By his logic, the 2003 July protest where 530,000 Hongkies took to the streets is nothing as the number was only less than 7.6% of the SAR's population of 7 million. Due to different methods of calculation, HK government's estimation of the crowd was 200,000 maximum - less than 2.9% of the population.

Subsequent actions, sanctioned of course by the Central Government in Beijing - many times more powerful than that of a Peesai Island led by a Donkey Loon, LOSER and useless son of an AhLeeBaBa, proves that the Powers that Be in Beijing and HK knows that it is a sign that SIGNIFICANTLY more than 7.6% of the populace is unhappy with their policies.

What are these actions? Shelfing of the implementation of Article 23 (aka Internal Security Act). Resignation of Beijing's preferred Chief Executive, Tung Chee Hwa, supposedly because of a foot injury. Yeah - MY FOOT!

To this day, ten years later, even the almightly Central Government in Beijing, which has in its arsenal enough nuclear bombs to obliterate little Peesai Island many times over, treats any suggestion of implementation of Article 23 with great care - don't want to cause another protest of similar scale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_1_July_marches#2004_protest

[video=youtube;8ZDL6aN0k2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDL6aN0k2w[/video]

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 3000/3250000=0.0923% of Singaporean citizens oppose the White Paper with the target of a 6.9m population for Singapore by 2030. My advice to these 3000 retarded traitors who were present at Hong Lim Park yesterday, get the fuck out of my country:oIo: We do not need you and you are easily replaceable by smarter and more hardworking new citizens from China, India, The Philipines etc.

A 6.9m population for Singapore is a must to ensure our perpetual economic growth and the continual supply of cheap labour to the companies here. The Population White Paper has proven PM Lee to be visionary, just like his father the Founding Father of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew. With the PAP and PM Lee at the helm Singaporeans can expect More Good Years of Economic growth.

Dearest PM Lee, please do not be affected by the minority of retarded detractors and traitors who are out to drag Singapore into a Recession. If the need arises, these 3000 fools can be easily overrun by a Tank Company.

You have the support of 99.9077% of Singaporean citizens.

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND!:oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to ask yourself what the other 99.9% were doing yesterday evening.

The answer : enjoying the lifestyle and riches that the PAP government has made possible.

Hmmm, you have a point. Im beginning to wonder what all that opposition talk is about. It's probably a PAP creation to keep the 0.1% happy.