• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Less Than 0.1% Of Singaporean Citizens Oppose The Population White Paper!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 3000/3250000=0.0923% of Singaporean citizens oppose the White Paper with the target of a 6.9m population for Singapore by 2030. My advice to these 3000 retarded traitors who were present at Hong Lim Park yesterday, get the fuck out of my country:oIo: We do not need you and you are easily replaceable by smarter and more hardworking new citizens from China, India, The Philipines etc.

A 6.9m population for Singapore is a must to ensure our perpetual economic growth and the continual supply of cheap labour to the companies here. The Population White Paper has proven PM Lee to be visionary, just like his father the Founding Father of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew. With the PAP and PM Lee at the helm Singaporeans can expect More Good Years of Economic growth.

Dearest PM Lee, please do not be affected by the minority of retarded detractors and traitors who are out to drag Singapore into a Recession. If the need arises, these 3000 fools can be easily overrun by a Tank Company.

You have the support of 99.9077% of Singaporean citizens.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nothing to do with the PAP IB. All I see is sane and logical comments from people who know how to separate fantasy from reality.

There are more than 3 million "real" Singaporeans. You have to ask yourself what the other 99.9% were doing yesterday evening.

The answer : enjoying the lifestyle and riches that the PAP government has made possible.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are imports in the rally too who enjoyed Singapore but don't want others to enjpy, Gilbert Goh is one of them. In other words, true blue singkies are even less there.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do a referendum and you will know the real percentage, if PAP dares to.
Talking about retarded gay dog, the only person that comes to my mind is Pinky Lee.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

You want a referendum for a special interest group of ONLY 3000 people or less than 0.1% of the population?
Your parents are siblings?:rolleyes: Are you that fucking retarded??

How much is Low TK paying for a braindead garbage like you??:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want a referendum for a special interest group of ONLY 3000 people or less than 0.1% of the population?
Your parents are siblings?:rolleyes: Are you that fucking retarded??

How much is Low TK paying for a braindead garbage like you??:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

For bringing my loved ones into this, u will die a horrible death as a traitor to Singaporeans and banish to level 18 in hell.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do a referendum and you will know the real percentage, if PAP dares to.
Talking about retarded gay dog, the only person that comes to my mind is Pinky Lee.

Bro, don't be serious

When you are in the company of retards you can't be too serious

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
For bringing my loved ones into this, u will die a horrible death as a traitor to Singaporeans and banish to level 18 in hell.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I have booked my place in Heaven with Pastor Kong a long time ago while you and your family will be condemned to burn in Hell for all of eternity :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should organise a really to support the white papr in hong lim, since they have so many PAP dogs
to support them.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should organise a really to support the white papr in hong lim, since they have so many PAP dogs
to support them.
I went with many of my friends who support the white paper and 100% behind the govt to hong lim green. My impression is that probably a couple of hundred opposed the white paper. The rest probably just there as observers just like us laughing at the antics of the speakers and their supporters. Talk cock sing song. Offer no solution to our shrinking population.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I have booked my place in Heaven with Pastor Kong a long time ago while you and your family will be condemned to burn in Hell for all of eternity :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your curse for others will come true for yourself and your family.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your curse for others will come true for yourself and your family.

Low TK must be really scrapping extremely hard to the bottom of the barrel to find a mega retard like you!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
Satan will arsefuck you in Hell!

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree!

Lee Hsien Loong is our best PM. He cares for us. Only fucking retard Spastic Maggots will waste theri saturday to "observe" stupid gay retards talking cowdung in Hong Lim.

To all Opposition Supporters :oIo:

PAP is the Best!!!