• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@leongsam you are the ultimate disgrace to humanity

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is verlee verlee disgraceful to stay in a condo thinking becas condo got swimming pool and security guard but the pool got sai gai and security guard everyday gossiping about this disgraceful person :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is verlee verlee disgraceful to stay in a condo thinking becas condo got swimming pool and security guard but the pool got sai gai and security guard everyday gossiping about this disgraceful person :biggrin:
Yawn. You Jeremy Quek Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant no backbone dare not soon par keep repeating lies to harm people and to win is then very disgraceful. Pui!View attachment 142846

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is verlee verlee disgraceful for a hunchback shortie with fat fingers to imagine that people whistling at her everywhere she goes :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is verlee verlee disgraceful for a hunchback shortie with fat fingers to imagine that people whistling at her everywhere she goes :biggrin:
Yawn tell lies and twisting everything to imagination is then called disgraceful. The fact that you Jeremy Quek a Cantonese shortie with no backbone dare not soon par cheap mouth have been attacking me for years is enough proof there are many other crazy attack dogs like you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think this disgraceful imagination is becas of the disgraceful act of not wearing bra :biggrin:
More lies from your No backbone suck indian cock mouth disgraceful Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant twisting and repeat lies not wearing a bra at home can twist until not wearing a bra outside. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More lies from your No backbone suck indian cock mouth disgraceful Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant twisting and repeat lies not wearing a bra at home can twist until not wearing a bra outside. Pui!
No backbone Cantonese criminal bully @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek love to suck indian bitch KT Latha nipples too. Pui!

cheeyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously admire both your stamina in typing and posting so many posts repeating the same thing over and over again.

I hope I ain't interrupting you both.
Please enjoy and continue throwing m&d at each other.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No backbone Cantonese criminal bully @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek love to suck indian bitch KT Latha nipples too. Pui!
Btw you @sweetiepie aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek are very disgraceful to steal my photos then use my neighbour and security guard as excuse to launder your dirty theft clean listen up. I did say before I am in the same league as princess with scoliosis i.e curved spine but my backbone is definitely better than yours no backbone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw you @sweetiepie aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek are very disgraceful to steal my photos then use my neighbour and security guard as excuse to launder your dirty theft clean listen up. I did say before I am in the same league as princess with scoliosis i.e curved spine but my backbone is definitely better than yours no backbone. Pui!
Thread 'What similarity do I share with a princess?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/what-similarity-do-i-share-with-a-princess.260542/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously admire both your stamina in typing and posting so many posts repeating the same thing over and over again.

This is an awareness thread. My uncle not keen to throw m&d at all in a forum :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It’s okay I am free tonight to give this very disgraceful Cantonese criminal bully bastard a good slap that he deserved. The fact that you see it as I throw m&d at him when I am clearly the one being mercilessly bullied is a reflection of yourself on the dark side.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Throw m&d is to leeply and leefend for a quote whereas my uncle task in sbf is simplee creating awareness. In this case stating what is then considered disgraceful since gansiokbin started a disgraceful titled thread :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an awareness thread. My uncle not keen to throw m&d at all in a forum :biggrin:
Telling lies to harm people dare not soon par and called it awareness is very disgraceful act. I think I have busted you no backbone suck cock tell lies to win Jeremy Quek enough and obviously you will never learn the dictionary meaning of disgraceful because you are one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw m&d is to leeply and leefend for a quote whereas my uncle task in sbf is simplee creating awareness. In this case stating what is then considered disgraceful since gansiokbin started a disgraceful titled thread :wink:
Your cheap evil filthy Cantonese lies to harm me and scared to die cowardice dare not soon par is called disgraceful. Everyone with conscience can see while those on the dark side like you obviously cannot see.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgraceful disgusting dishonest dishonorable thief Jeremy Quek

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is disgraceful disgusting dishonest dishonorable Cantonese shortie straightback with no back bone thief.​

View attachment 142849

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Leongsam shameless double standard hypocrite criminal bully son of chicken indiscriminately deleted my individually crafted replies at 1 plus am today to Jeremy Quek’s spam of Gansiokbin while retaining his evil filthy nonsense smearing Gansiokbin.
If you stick to your thread, your posts will not be deleted. At least, I can still read all your posts here.. You can't spam in threads not related to your problem like people having a good time in Thailand. Get it?