• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam Is Running Out of Money, Again

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You trying to get a SBF PBM from Leong issit? :oIo:

Bro yes still waiting and my hands are sore and tired from the heavy balls carrying. Heard after getting PBM can easily get SBF contracts and also high chance to get selling lottery license.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro yes still waiting and my hands are sore and tired from the heavy balls carrying. Heard after getting PBM can easily get SBF contracts and also high chance to get selling lottery license.

You wait long long. I'm still waiting for him to pay me my salary :o

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Running a forum as a subscription MMO... well done. :rolleyes:

Let's see which idiots donate this time round. :cool:

didnt ah leong wrote in his retirement thread that the best way to earn $$ is to use internet to charge monthly subscription fee for virtual service.:rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Sam shd set up Gachapon here...$1 a pop...sometime chiu get 1 pts...sometime chui get 1 infraction...and sometime chiu hit de jackpot and get 10000 pts or moderator status...:biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Sam shd set up Gachapon here...$1 a pop...sometime chiu get 1 pts...sometime chui get 1 infraction...and sometime chiu hit de jackpot and get 10000 pts or moderator status...:biggrin::biggrin:

You play too much Maplestory is it? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must read clause properly if not like Indian contract we must see if got any clause if any miss payment all points purchased will be taken away be careful Indian contracts.

hi there

1. joe, words of wisdom hoh :biggrin:
2. why is Sammy silent on this leh?

jw5

Loyal
Leong should have a games folder, where you can use points to play poker, blackjack, baccarrat or bingo with other forummers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't even know but is it at some fucking attractive price of 19.95 USD? What perks do ppl that pay get? Free fucks?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You play too much Maplestory is it? :biggrin:

Gachapon not origin frm Maplestory chiu noe...dis huan ish de orginal Gachapon...:biggrin::biggrin:

3922520498_971ca721dd_z.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to donate, HONEST, if SAM can provide a genuine postal address, where I can send the money to, PAYPAL I can't make payment or cards..they leave a trace..& money drop ok??

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
BosSam should have an sbf area ....divide it into front and back......poker in front, liquor behind. :p

Leong should have a games folder, where you can use points to play poker, blackjack, baccarrat or bingo with other forummers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to donate, HONEST, if SAM can provide a genuine postal address, where I can send the money to, PAYPAL I can't make payment or cards..they leave a trace..& money drop ok??

trace kee lan.... you seriously dunno much about online payment.

jw5

Loyal

Nobody gives a shit who you are lah. Unless you don't want your wifey to know. LOL.