• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam Is Running Out of Money, Again

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where i dun see it? what is the used if you cannot ban someone? it is like buying a gun that cannot kill.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why? Can't i just donate for one month? :eek::rolleyes::p:biggrin:

Must read clause properly if not like Indian contract we must see if got any clause if any miss payment all points purchased will be taken away be careful Indian contracts.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where i dun see it? what is the used if you cannot ban someone? it is like buying a gun that cannot kill.

it is to support the continued success of the forum, not continued killing your opponent of the forum.

RadamelFalcao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must read clause properly if not like Indian contract we must see if got any clause if any miss payment all points purchased will be taken away be careful Indian contracts.

2000 points will be removed once u cancel your subscription, that i am sure. :biggrin:

You are now at the "Support the Coffee Shop's" secure payment interface. Payment is via Verotel, a trusted name in on line payments. Subscribers get 2000 points added to their accounts immediately and 200 points are automatically added monthly. Please click on the button below to subscribe at a super low price of USD4.95 only.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Must donate when you are not drunk. Don't want to see you ending up with another 20k points :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Must donate when you are not drunk. Don't want to see you ending up with another 20k points :p

I didn't say I want to donate la bro. However it'll be nice if Sam has options like 4.95 and 9.99 and 19.99 and 29.99 and 39.99 and 49.99 . . . . . . . . . . 199.99 then people like us no need to waste fucking time to do so many times a real waste of time I must say.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't say I want to donate la bro. However it'll be nice if Sam has options like 4.95 and 9.99 and 19.99 and 29.99 and 39.99 and 49.99 . . . . . . . . . . 199.99 then people like us no need to waste fucking time to do so many times a real waste of time I must say.

Running a forum as a subscription MMO... well done. :rolleyes:

Let's see which idiots donate this time round. :cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This scheme is quite siong. Makes you bleed slowly and you get nothing but virtual points. At least in sister forum, you pay to see people's wives and gfs :biggrin:

Read this you selfish fella

"Don't ask what SBF can do for you,
Instead ask by donating what you can do for SBF"