• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leong Sze Hian/Terry Xu

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20210402_004304.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poon pe pe :whistling: :whistling: :poop: :whistling: :poop:

That's yr opinion, commoners vs LHL, not commoners vs Prime minister of Singapore.

PM of any country don't go about sue oppo and citizens over frivolous matter. He is a vindictive person 黑心鬼...

Consider using GRC voting system to reign the country is a coward, balless, shameful person.

When a man died he leaves behind his name. LKY name doesn't jell with commoners anymore. He shamed his son and family.... his children takes the wrath of his name forever....

I still remembered I was at PAP rally in Clementi sport stadium and see only PAP government forms the crowd there. JTC workers.

What happen to PAP? Disappointing is it.... who is disappointed? PAP or the commoners?

NWO of people watching news on TV in 1984 prevails and with PAP doesn't share equal TV airtime with oppo in election time pissed off commoners. This are coward and bully trade mark of a illegitimate voting fraud....

In 1989 GE the coward and bully LKY changed to GRC voting system made commoners passed. To reign and lord over the land of Singapore with illegitimate voting fraud divide the country.

crowdfunding is a NWO and commoners doesn't like a coward and bully ruling party to reign over them. PAP shamed the judiciary system and tainted the legitimate system that is supposed to defend commoners and not seen as a loss caused system like a chicken without a head.... sad so sad.... commoners cried every night before they go to sleep...

Wait for payday to send money to Leong Sze Hian for stirring shit?! Lol... i will rather use the money to wipe my asshole after a curry dinner!

View attachment 107180

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://mustsharenews.com/lim-tean-father/

1617343343520.png

Lim Tean commands my great respect for he could have chosen to enrich himself in his career path by being pro-government as he was the son of former CEO of PA and a career diplomat to Moscow. His late father, Mr Lim Chin Teong used to work closely with LKY & Goh Keng Swee. All these years he never revealed about his background until ST recently reported about Mr Lim's passing.

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong had won the battle in his attempt to use "a hammer to kill an ant (68 yr old Leong Sze Hian)," but the vindictive spoilt brat has lost the war.

The people see clearly the great injustice practised by his regime and hopefully this will lead to a S'pore Spring!

Last edited:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://wiki.sg/p/Leong_Sze_Hian

Leong Sze Hian is an alumnus of Raffles Institution.[14]

In a video interview published in 2014, Leong Sze Hian shared that he did not pursue a full-time university education directly after his pre-university studies.[15] Instead, he started working before completing a course for the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) in 1976.

In turn, he received two diplomas in Organisation and Methods and Administrative Management.[16]

Since then, Leong Sze Hian has reportedly received 13 professional qualifications, two Bachelor's degrees in Economics and Insurance and three Master's degrees from schools such as the Harvard Business School.[17][18]

Early life & family

Leong Sze Hian was born in November 1953. Sharing more about his childhood in a 2010 interview with The Online Citizen, He said:

"There was a time when I had a driver send me to school in a Mercedes. I had unlimited pocket money. And I brought all my classmates out for lunch. Subsequently, my father became bankrupt. I didn’t even have pocket money to go to school."[1]
Leong Sze Hian got married to his wife, Lou Yong Wah in 1980.[13]

https://wiki.sg/p/Leong_Sze_Hian

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong had won the battle in this attempt to use "a hammer to kill an ant (65 yr old Leong Sze Hian)," but the vindictive spoilt brat has lost the war.

The people see clearly the great injustice practised by his regime and hopefully this will lead to a S'pore Spring!

That may be what Singaporeans need.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That may be what Singaporeans need.

2 thousand folks in a country of some 3 million donated to Leong, Pinky would be laughing on his way to the bank.

You can also safely bet Pinky would donate this princely sum to charity to earn some brownie points with the 60% :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 thousand folks in a country of some 3 million donated to Leong, Pinky would be laughing on his way to the bank.

You can also safely bet Pinky would donate this princely sum to charity to earn some brownie points with the 60% :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It appears that a majority of the Singaporeans cintinue to believe that the PAP should govern Siingapore.
This has been demonstrated by the PAP at all the past general elections.
Will this change in the next two to three general elections.
I believe that it is unlikely, due to the GRC system, and Singaporeans fear of non PAP MPs unknown ability to form tge government.