• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leonard John McCully, ccb Malaysians should thank you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully and KT Latha why you not suing me? Because you have nothing to prove to the judge why calling me a SLUT is justified. Now ccb people with ccb mouth @Valium say I should prove my virginity woh. LJ Mccully and KT latha try telling that to the judge as your justification ok. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully and KT Latha why you not suing me? Because you have nothing to prove to the judge why calling me a SLUT is justified. Now ccb people with ccb mouth @Valium say I should prove my virginity woh. LJ Mccully and KT latha try telling that to the judge as your justification ok. LOL
Tsk tsk tsk a HR manager that did sexual harassment and a general manager that agreed and supported sexual harassment. What are the odds of meeting such a ccb combination in life? AGAIN I am always beating the odds!