• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leonard John McCully, ccb Malaysians should thank you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For creating the gross injustice to me that they have taken advantage of and rejoicing for years in trampling me until today and until India Iran.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For creating the gross injustice to me that they have taken advantage of and rejoicing for years in trampling me until today and until India Iran.

No one goes to work in office to meet such gross injustice. LJ Mccully you will go to hell for what you did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully, ccb Malaysians like @AhMeng think I should say welcome when they say thanks after trampling me. Just like you that thinks i have no right to shout at you for agreeing, approving and supporting KT latha’s sexual harassment of me! Fired me for shouting at you when it’s your fault!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what pilot aka driver LJ Mccully, I am a virgin with annulled marriage. You have done grave wrong to me until India Iran with filthy Malaysians, Indians and sinkies using this as excuse to justify their trampling of me stealing slandering and harassing me.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL low class coward Malaysian criminal bullies @AhMeng @sweetiepie @musashi @Robert Half etc that have been viciously telling ccb lies of me dare not appear in this thread at all say it all who are the real cowards.

I know your LJ boss & cake leng woman did a great disservice to you. It is time for you to let go & move on with your life.

In real life .. nobody will care or bother about you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your LJ boss & cake leng woman did a great disservice to you. It is time for you to let go & move on with your life.

In real life .. nobody will care or bother about you.
As a matter of fact I moved on long time ago after i left flying college. I thought it’s not the truth and based on hot air so it doesn’t matter. Never did I know ccb Malaysian and filthy Indian and sinkie dogs will lap up on these ccb lies and spread them like sacred truths to have filthy people from around the world harassing me. So I have no choice but to report police and then to state what happened here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what pilot aka driver LJ Mccully, I am a virgin with annulled marriage. You have done grave wrong to me until India Iran with filthy Malaysians, Indians and sinkies using this as excuse to justify their trampling of me stealing slandering and harassing me.
LOL so fast proven a fact again by another sinkie bitch insinuating insults of me in living in Jb forum.