• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LegoLand Malaysia!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone go there!

Any review??? How big is the area?????????How the facility/service???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no 'patriotic' sinkie come in to say our universal studio is betterer yet? Shallow Sinkies used to enjoy comparing everything between sinkieland and bolehland.....guess now with sinkieland going to the dogs there's nothing much to feel 'proud' of when doing comparisons...

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no 'patriotic' sinkie come in to say our universal studio is betterer yet? Shallow Sinkies used to enjoy comparing everything between sinkieland and bolehland.....guess now with sinkieland going to the dogs there's nothing much to feel 'proud' of when doing comparisons...

Nothing to compare. Both owned by Malaysian.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The silent majority after visiting LEtsGO land, for they what name it & come back & compare..soon you get to hear about it, they must brag!, even their underwear they will brag better than theirs!, that is "zorro Limp" silent majority.

I wonder if the Johor Zoo at JB still exist? entrance fees used to be RM1, stumbled into that while exploring J.B., many, years back!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The silent majority after visiting LEtsGO land, for they what name it & come back & compare..soon you get to hear about it, they must brag!, even their underwear they will brag better than theirs!, that is "zorro Limp" silent majority.

I wonder if the Johor Zoo at JB still exist? entrance fees used to be RM1, stumbled into that while exploring J.B., many, years back!

Where is JB Zoo never heard of ZOO in JB.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Am sure it is still around. Whether you are able to spot any animals is another matter. Understand the people involved CBTed whatever ringgit was allocated to feed the animals!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am sure it is still around. Whether you are able to spot any animals is another matter. Understand the people involved CBTed whatever ringgit was allocated to feed the animals!

I actually stumbled upon the zoo by accident, the two of us were exploring the Sultan's Palace area when we came across the part of J.B., few SINgaporeans want to go, no shopping, no food & you know no massage..ha ha ha The monkeys look tired, the crocodiles too, wondered if they feed the monkeys to them.. can't remember the rest...the animals were in cages behind steel bars...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually stumbled upon the zoo by accident, the two of us were exploring the Sultan's Palace area when we came across the part of J.B., few SINgaporeans want to go, no shopping, no food & you know no massage..ha ha ha The monkeys look tired, the crocodiles too, wondered if they feed the monkeys to them.. can't remember the rest...the animals were in cages behind steel bars...

I visited the zoo once but that was many, many years ago. I believe it was in the early 70s! Still have the photographs taken while there.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until now now one in this kopishop enter Legoland???
Or any friend/relative feedback????