• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LeFt hander smarter than right hander?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When young, my sister always got scolded by my mum for using her leFt hand to write, hold chopstick and picking up things. She had no choice but to use her right hand when my mum around. And now she can write using both hands, at the same time somemore.

She's one of the many leFt hander people I know, most oF them are smart and sociable compared with the right handers, what do you think?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
She's one of the many leFt hander people I know, most oF them are smart and sociable compared with the right handers, what do you think?

In that case, the law of the jungle rules, apparently it did not. Right handed still comes out top.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of cock shit is this. I have meet left handers who are smart and stupid. Same as right handers. Just that most of the stupid ones come from sinkieland.

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
left hand people are not always left footed ?

it's common for most people to take the first step with the left foot. why ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There shouldn't be any difference between the two - BUT South Paws will usually have to adapt more frequently in tool/equipment usage and over time will get accustomed to the Right Hander's world. Even while writing with the left hand and moving from left to right, if the ink doesn't dry fast enough, the hand holding the pen will smudge the writing, then the left handed will have to move or position his/hers' hand to avoid that. So the South Paw isn't necesarriyl smarter than the right handed but gets used to repostioning or adapting oneself to do things normally, and in so doing has to retune his/her thinking as well. BTW, the world's greatest guitarist is left-handed - Jimi Hendrix. Anyway coming to myself, I am left handed and as a kid my nanny used to tell me that left handeds do not know how to wipe their ass. She's wrong.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a right handers world.....many things are made right handed way.....left handers need to adapt......so to save the hassle be a right hander

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
left hand people are not always left footed ?

it's common for most people to take the first step with the left foot. why ?

Try starting with the right-foot, your drill sergeant will have your balls!! :smile:

There are more left-handers than left-footers, that's why kick-starters are always (almost) on the right - the exception was Suzuki. Lucky today there is electric start.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a right handers world.....many things are made right handed way.....left handers need to adapt......so to save the hassle be a right hander

That's damn right! In my day, there were only RH M-16s. I was able to fire using RH - only because my eye was right-eyed. Those who couldn't switch their aiming eye had an awful time.

Cheers!

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to scientific studies from the 80s and 90s.
interesting statistics.
right-handers are 95% right-footed and 66% right-eyed.
45% of left-handers are left-footed and 57% of left-handers are left-eyed.

in football, most of the left-footers have a non-existent right foot ( for standing only ). right-footers can be equally comfortable with either foot.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Left hander is probably more artistic. That part of the brain responsible for art is more developed.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of cock shit is this. I have meet left handers who are smart and stupid. Same as right handers. Just that most of the stupid ones come from sinkieland.

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. from those 60% dafter sheep.
3. plenty of right handers & left handers.
4. makes no different, still dafter mah:wink: