• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

leetahsar needs artillery to claim his rights to VOTE!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother leetahsar is now firing salvo against ayam baey in his facebook. his question is simply this:

HE WANTS TO VOTE. WHY IS THE PAP ROBBING HIS AND MANY OTHERS' RIGHTS TO VOTE??

from the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/yamkeng/posts/2016418653279

Bob Sim c'mon everyone. let's be VERY FRANK WITH OURSELVES. why the need for GRC since pap is already bragging their winning upperhand. the fact i wanna state is simply this: LET EVERY SGPOREANS HAS THEIR RIGHTS TO VOTE. setting up GRCs using the reason about allowing minority mps in is really not a very authentic statement. the late JB JEYARATNAM was voted in every GE until he was bankrupted. he was a minority yet the voters supported him. i just wanna vote. if i don't i feel very left out and no different fr being a 2nd class singaporeans. why pap just can't get this simple fact ? last no GRC, i got to vote about 2x. queenstown formerly was alexandra, then it was lengkee, then brickwork and now QUEENSTOWN and b4 u know it, it has been converted into a super GRC...and there goes my voting rights :(( is GE's motto : MAY THE BEST MAN WIN?? where's graciousness? where's sportmanship? all i see is KIASU & KIASI.

my silly li'l brother LTS....tsk, tsk...ayam baey might send an aritllery commando troup to his doorstep soon. LOL. be afraid....be very afraid now!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little Chefsg Please get it right. TP is free for all to come and contest. I dont see that PAP is denying anyone to come and contest. If you are so concerned about having TP residents to vote, do go get a form on Nomination Day , gather your friends and fill it out and come contest in TP.. I am sure the PAP is happy to fight a good fight.
5 hours ago · Like
Johnny Lim I am disappointed because I can't get to vote for PAP in Tanjong Pagar, wanna help to show that PAP has the mandate here. Majulah MM Lee/Mr. Baey, Majulah PAP, Majulah Singapura !!
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Bob Sim see! even if we wanna show our love and support for them also cannot cast our votes.
5 minutes ago · Like
Bob Sim why then doesn't the pap do away once and for all GRC.fight it square and fair. only then they can gauge their real popularity. mps who get themselves ushered in by backdoor GRC system should ve nothing to be proud of. but we as a voters r unjustifiably denied of our RIGHTS TO VOTE.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the arrogant way even the pap's minions have learned how to brag.

since pap is already so formidable and winning, why must they behave like cheapo kiasi kiasu fucktards? is that how they show "graciousness", sportmanship and fairness??

that's pure GERRYMEANDERING!! boy, finally got to use that big despicable word!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this good news true or too good to be true?

Alex Cheng Wei Ray
Latest Updates! I just finished talking to Mr Ng on the phone, the election deposits has been settled and now they are asking for donations for the campaign and rallies BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, they need people staying in Tanjong Pagar GRC to be to support their nominations! Please private message me if you live in Tanjong Pagar GRC and is willing to sign on the nomination paper for them to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC!