• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leetahbar is my instrument

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hail Leetahbar, for he is the instrument of my Will, and whatsoever issue from my divine lips, obeyeth he.

My opponents are many, and despicable and callous art they for they know not my divinity. But Leetahbar standeth beside me to smite them on my behalf, for he art ever loyal and true to me.

When I tell Leetahbar to strike a man, he striketh him.

When I tell Leetahbar to smite a woman, he smiteth her.

And even when I tell Leetahbar to raise his hand against his former allies, he doth so with such vigour and purpose, as if the anger against them was his and his alone.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
gayweddingnc2.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...who's next? those who openly disagree with the nerd and his gang will be targeted. anticipated. wait for them to deploy the same old deplorable tactics they used before....but most of us should know now who are behind all these.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hail Leetahbar, for he is the instrument of my Will, and whatsoever issue from my divine lips, obeyeth he.

My opponents are many, and despicable and callous art they for they know not my divinity. But Leetahbar standeth beside me to smite them on my behalf, for he art ever loyal and true to me.

When I tell Leetahbar to strike a man, he striketh him.

When I tell Leetahbar to smite a woman, he smiteth her.

And even when I tell Leetahbar to raise his hand against his former allies, he doth so with such vigour and purpose, as if the anger against them was his and his alone.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

ooh..i very scare!! your smitten woman knows every trick to tekan the police, the law and whoever offends her, her pettiness and anger know no bound.:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
former allies? well, if one submits and allows himself to be exploited or manipulated, it's ally. if not, standby to be victimised.

no one knows best about victimisation than my li'l brother leetahsar, a harmless curious goon who went about meeting anyone who wanted to know him in person. what a joke that idiot is!!:biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooh..i very scare!! your smitten woman knows every trick to tekan the police, the law and whoever offends her, her pettiness and anger know no bound.:eek:

ooiii .. why you so rude to yr boyfriend.. later he spank you then you know. on a second thought, maybe you enjoy his spanking. later he DON'T spank you then you know. :biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hearken ye unto all the forums of Singapore and flame thy enemies, those who dare to oppose thy God.

God Meng Seng