• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Wei Ling puzzled over Singaporeans idea of cruelty especially over RWS dolphins

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic3.jpg

Lee Kuan Yew’s daughter, Lee Wei Ling, is in a bind.

She considers dolphins to be “celebrity” animals with a lot of people rallying in protest against their capture for exhibition by Resorts World Sentosa.

She then wonders what makes dolphins more worthy of sympathy given that there are other “non-celebrity” animals that are subjected to cruel treatments without protest?

So, she recounted an incident about how she met a Jewish psychologist in the US. He was a vegetarian. He avoided meat but ate scallops.

She found it odd, and later discovered that he ate scallops because he felt no empathy for them. Unlike dolphins, scallops are not cute.

Following which, she also questions if Singaporeans who eat meat are aware of the cruel conditions of rearing and slaughtering animals for food.

She contends that farmed animals killed for dietary purposes suffer more than laboratory animals killed in the name of medical science as established ethics mandates that animals killed in laboratories are euthanised in the absence of other animals in the laboratory.

This makes animals that are awaiting slaughter less terrified.

So she cannot understand why are people protesting against the cruelty against laboratory animals and not against slaughterhouse animals.

But that’s not all.

She is aware that two of the 27 wild-caught dolphins from the Solomon Islands destined for Resorts World Sentosa have died in captivity.

In her mind, she thinks this practice is cruel but these dolphins caught for exhibition should not be released back to the wild again as they might have lost their survival skills and might be attacked by sharks or drown in rubbish dumped into oceans by men.

They, therefore, should be kept in captivity since these dolphins can make RWS some money.

However, she also objects to killing sharks for their fin as this causes sharks suffering.

Hence, she confesses to being hypocritical for condemning cruelty to animals and yet still eating meat.

So what’s her problem? She cannot survive with a diet free of meat and eggs and finds being a vegan unpalatable after a few days.

She also dreams of a future where meat can be reared painlessly in cell culture for dietary and medical needs.

For now she will remain an embarrassed omnivore.

Lee Wei Ling is the daughter of His Leeness, Lee Kuan Yew.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling puzzled over Singaporeans idea of cruelty especially over RWS dolphi

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. some hard truth of the freak woman/man.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling puzzled over Singaporeans idea of cruelty especially over RWS dolphi

To her, being prevented by your parents from getting married, remaing single and virgin isn't cruelty.

Duh......her sense of what is cruel is so far distorted from us.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal

why TS never give warning that this thread contains graphic images :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... So she cannot understand why are people protesting against the cruelty against laboratory animals and not against slaughterhouse animals. ...
she can understand cruelty as keeping ppl's hard-earned moni, dun gif back 2 dem n force dem 2 work during o age, boh? ... she can understand cruelty as in forcing other ppl 2 accept n suffer low pay while paying ownself multi-million $ salary, boh? ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should ask her father the meaning of cruelty... In the past many political dissidents in this country had been imprisoned by her power mad father... Many of them lost the chance of seeing their beloved kids grow up.. Their good names being smeared by the Leegime in our History books due to their alleged political idealogies.. Others bankrupted by her Old Monster Dad..

jw5

Loyal

I'm puzzled why she allows her photo to be taken.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should ask her father the meaning of cruelty... In the past many political dissidents in this country had been imprisoned by her power mad father... Many of them lost the chance of seeing their beloved kids grow up.. Their good names being smeared by the Leegime in our History books due to their alleged political idealogies.. Others bankrupted by her Old Monster Dad..

Excuse my inhumane cruel remarks. but ....
This woman should be a Hollywood star.
ET.JPG
pic3.jpg

A product of cursed? Lee Kuan Yew and Gecko.

Wei Ling has not seen humane farming before.

logo.png

Sick animals make people sick

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, just post the text sufficient...y must include her pic?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think her father also babi farmer right?

Fuck PAP!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why TS never give warning that this thread contains graphic images :eek:

Must carry warnings that " images, may be offensive to any humans, dead or alive".:biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know this sounds insensitive, but that pix of lwl is the ugliest woman I've ever seen. KNN she has the face that can stop a clock.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should watch "the cove" before making all these accusations about dolphins. For every dolphin that are captured for "display" and performance in Seaworld, RWS a hundred has to die in it place. The question should be why are they being captured from the wild in the first place.

[video=youtube;4KRD8e20fBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know this sounds insensitive, but that pix of lwl is the ugliest woman I've ever seen. KNN she has the face that can stop a clock.

You come home on night in a druken stupour, sHe stand outside your door, it will stop your heart. Wonder if HEr patients, goes into convulsions when they see a face like that?,I know, sHE wears a surgical mask. :p

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pity her.with her face like that, even GD will run road. Hehe

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find many wealthy Singapore women are not very photogenic. Was this the reason when you get something you have to lose something too:confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only can stop a clock.. Face like her can also make dicks of many men malfunction for good..:p

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

That was a real picture of her? I always thought it was a "joke", "fake" picture.