• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;7nZtIlBgTEE]https://youtu.be/7nZtIlBgTEE[/video]

:biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;2gNr28RD3uI]https://youtu.be/2gNr28RD3uI[/video]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say what you like but sadly many Singaporeans I spoke too ace fucktards and viewed CSM's reply as disrespectful. Really palm face.

I think we caught a glimpse of the feisty side of CSM that's been kept under wraps because of LTK's non-confrontational approach in parliament.

If CSM had succeeded in challenging LTK for the sec-gen post, we might be seeing a very different WP in Parliament today - more vocal, daring to take a stand against PAP on many contentious issues, hence shaking off its 'co-driver' PAP 'B' team reputation.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is something to "negotiate" about. If I were the siblings I would demand LHL to revert to the original status quo as per LKY's last will. Which in effect means LHL pays back the full 150% price of 38OR to LHY and publicly issues a statement saying that it was LKY's unequivocal and unwavering wish to have 38OR demolished and that he, LHL, as LKY's eldest son would request the rest of Singapore(including that secrect ministerial committee!!) to honour LKY's (& MaMa Lee) final wish.

Yes, this secret committe was and still is the FUNDAMENTAL problem, actually a microcosm of what is wrong with the system of governance in Singapore, ironically not just today but hallmark dating back from Harry's 'reign'.

TCH really needs to take a good look at himself in the mirror. "But (the) Government still has to carry out its responsibilities for those issues that are of public interest fairly, objectively and calmly. And I will continue to do so" said TCH in his latest reply to the siblings. Shameless is all i can say! Todate, neither TCH nor anyone else from this secret committee nor LHL have explained and clarified the need for SDs. Worse still, we now see that the AGC may have been dragged in as well(re the siblings 10 page evidence summary).

The latest revealations from the siblings seems to have cleared up my confusion over the Dec 2015 settlement agreement between LHL and his siblings.

I now believe that neither LHY nor LWL were ever looking to directly gain financially from 38OR. When Harry's last will was read in Apr 2015, 38OR was bequeathed to LHL(LWL with a life interest) together with that demolition clause. It is a fact(confirmed by all 3 siblings) that LHY and LWL straight away started to push LHL to fulfil Harry's final wish and demolish 38OR. By doing so, LHY/LWL had nothing to gain financially. All they were doing was honouring their parents final wishes.

I think LHL and HC were shocked that the demolition clause had suddenly been re-inserted back into Harry's last will, much to their chagrin, as they probably had convinced Harry to remove it in wills 5 and 6.

Thus the push back began by LHL which lead to the Dec 2015 settlement agreement. I think LHY must have thought that by paying the 150% valuation all 3 siblings could come to a final resolution and the entire Lee family could request to the rest of Singapore to respect Harry's last wish and allow 38OR to be demolished.

From what I have observed thus far, I really don't think the siblings were banking on redeveloping 38OR for profit. Probability of the government gazetting 38OR in one way or another was and is too high. What i believe the siblings wanted and still want is just for 38OR to be demolished. LHY would probably get back 100% valuation from the government(if gazetted), so the extra 50% he must have seen as the price to pay to resolve the matter with LHL.

But.....the rest as they say is history because it looks like LHL wanted to play out his siblings because of how they appeared to play him out over the last will. Alas, LHL failed to realise that his siblings are chip off the old block and prepared to meet him in a dark alley cul de sac with knuckledusters and stilettos!

As for Shanmugam, from what I have seen since 14 June, i don't think he would be a "pariah even amongst his own cabinet colleagues". They have all been tarred by the same black brush to protect their own self interests. Mind you not just them but also all the PAP parliamentarians, NMP stooges like Chia Yong Yong and the top senior civil servant hierachy.

As an aside, I find it very curious and interesting why none of the local MSM dare not print the siblings' entire 6 page letter in full(not even asking them to print out the 10 page evidence summary as well). Ironically, i think both Harry & MaMa Lee would have been proud of its quality notwithstanding who was the recipient of the atrack!

Nothing to negotiate. LHL painted himself into a corner by his offer and they taking it up probably too see what he can offer and appear cooperative in the eyes of the public. The ball goes back into his court.

The secret committee is probably what did the most damage and not the "he say, you say" thingy.

Shammugam would be a absolute pariah even amongst his own cabinet colleagues for playing both ends.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet some of the Cabinet ministers who work with LHL for many years know him very well no doubt and know the truth about the Oxley 38 saga.

But they are mired in the m&d themselves. It takes an exceptional man to speak the truth.

pigs n swines like to wallow in cesspool........... so cannot be holier than thou

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got it! Long intention is not to preserve the house as a monument. He wants to renovate it and then turns it into an official residence for the prime minister of the day. He has plan to move in and stay till his term end.

............ from there launch Li Hongyi's political career to become next or next next PeeM using the 38OR magic he LHL knows work first time and every time......... how to lose? Why give up on such powerful magic???

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
HPL case already showed that LKY was untouchable. Now same with his son.

Why are they untouchable? Ask the 69.9% of sinkies.

As Kenneth Jeyaratnam said......

Meanwhile I had been saying all this while that LHY and LWL no angels themselves and all this is just to get their money and get back at gor gor.

People say wait they will release more got more firepower to show blah blah

Now jokers doing analysis on why it was about money. LMFAO!

Her looks disqualified her as angel............... may qualify as one of 72 virgin when a jihadist lancheow dies

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
NMP stooges like Chia Yong Yong and the top senior civil servant hierachy.

That paralyzed cunt must have a lack of ability to feel sex due to a dry vagina and an unresponsive clitoris. Give me 30 seconds with her and she'll scream Fuck the PAP!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if any Cabinet ministers will step down because of this. Cant imagine working for a dishonourable man.

work for big money lah............ which of them stay in 3 rm HDB? so difficult to find a non millionaire among them...... sg is indeed a place to find good jobs and earn big money - f trashes know that

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is something to "negotiate" about. If I were the siblings I would demand LHL to revert to the original status quo as per LKY's last will. Which in effect means LHL pays back the full 150% price of 38OR to LHY and publicly issues a statement saying that it was LKY's unequivocal and unwavering wish to have 38OR demolished and that he, LHL, as LKY's eldest son would request the rest of Singapore(including that secrect ministerial committee!!) to honour LKY's (& MaMa Lee) final wish.

you don't ask a lot…LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big joke was the way GCT and Shanmugam appeared to be lamely trying to play 'conquer and divide' between the siblings. Both viciously attacking LHY only. GCT slyly throwing in LSF's name as well!

Oh and I think promotions in one way or another coming up for the likes of IR, JP, Chee Hong Tat and Lim Biow Chuan. NMP Goh Yong Yong 'medals' up high high in LHL's eyes, Calvin Cheng as well.

Also, interesting to see HC's name suddenly going under the radar, when in fact she appears to be a big part of the problem as well

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL at CSM's comeback. What a classic! All PAP members must 认贼作父。:smile:

He should be PM rather than LHL.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL at CSM's comeback. What a classic! All PAP members must 认贼作父。:smile:

He should be PM rather than LHL.

That is the problem with some PLPs. You want to PLP, then your skin not thick enough, then you pull all the people down to join you. Then suddenly one guy stood up and said: "Hello, I don't want to PLP leh."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This something I don't understand. The same thing happened when young journalists were invited to question the old man on TV with no holds barred. The next day they were branded as rude and disrespectful for asking direct questions.

Say what you like but sadly many Singaporeans I spoke too ace fucktards and viewed CSM's reply as disrespectful. Really palm face.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
First born's face saving statement.

LI.JPG