• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment he is has access and resources and the ambit to do stuff that he wants - his team is very small and young. Not public service stuff. From what I gather no interest in Govt, Mangement etc. I won't be surprised that he joins Amazon as his bond ends.

Mama n Papa allow? LKY pretended oso n hv Rajaratnam induct his son to give it a legitmatcy.. Like LHL dog n pony but Goebbel Teo did the song n dance........... even saying as Hd of Navy he swore to quit if he is asked to do things against his principle........... till now BUT he din say it he does it to PLP it is ok afterall worth the while to cling to the job - for the sake of few gold bars annually

Why under PMO when the proper n logical ministry is IMDA under mooselim Ya ya cock

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show repect to a dead man? Man are u sick?

When a man dies he leaves behind a name.

That name stays is brought up when if the syvhect has relationship with him, the good the bad and the ugly.

very sharp observations n conclusion.......... LHL is guilty as alleged
to sue when it is a hopeless case is not an option........ I am glad we hv a PeeM who is capable of making such serious decision, Majulah

btw I puke every time I see and hear how LKY was invoked shamelessly to get sympathy and political mileage. the man is dead and gone and to exploit his good name is not to show due respect to him!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fact has been bothering me for a while. From my source, LKL strongly believed in Feng Shui. The Ba kua one dollar coin is an example and I think that idea came from LKY and his feng shui advisor. When he died, I was very surprised that he wasn't cremated with a chosen burial site. A good burial site will definitely bless his descendants.

maybe his ashes scattered 4 corners of sg.......... nobody except family knows

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if u are brave enough go to the rhe hse with yr lotto mumbers and 4D numbers to try yr luck.

If more people do that that hse become moe popular and soon become fortune God hse .... hehehe.

Then LWL cannot move out and lhl win dont need to pull it down it has turn into fortune god hse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Salvo fired once again by Yang! Echoed by Ling!

Altogether now!!! Hoot ah!!!

Long of insults, short on specifics.

The government already had two days of intense parliamentary debates on this matters. Even chief wanker low did not dare to state an official position accusing our good PM Lee of abusing his power. Yang should either give new info or shut up. I hope he comes back from HK soon.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just out of the oven. LHY fb post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1909945472578886&id=1875092342730866
The government asks of us, “Are they whistleblowing in a noble effort to save Singapore, or waging a personal vendetta without any care for the damage done to Singapore?”

We are not making a criticism of the Government of Singapore, as we made clear from the beginning. What we have said is that we are disturbed by the character, conduct, motives and leadership of our brother, Lee Hsien Loong. Since Lee Kuan Yew’s passing, we have felt threatened by LHL's misuse of his position and influence over the Singapore government and its agencies to drive his personal agenda.

Our private family dispute would have remained a private family dispute, if PM Lee had not used government agencies and a secret ministerial committee to force his way. Sadly, it is Lee Hsien Loong who has dragged the government into a personal dispute.

In Singapore, the PM and his wife should not be above the law. The PM should abide by the same high standards that are expected of even junior civil servants. To show evidence that he has failed to meet these standards, is not to attack the Singapore system, but to preserve it.

Our father’s legacy is more than bricks and mortar. He made sure that all government officials acted with justice and integrity. He accepted nothing less than incorruptibility, especially for the very top. Singapore can yet live up to his legacy.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who this bugger Roy Ying fella...he big Stirrer horr !!! :biggrin:

That bugger always at the front of the Q !!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG-20170705-WA0018_1.jpg
    IMG-20170705-WA0018_1.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 1,037

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a soft preamble to more devastating stuff to come which probably being timed for release when Loony is either on a plane on his 14 hr trip to attend G20 meeting or mid way thru meeting. No sleep for the wicked and the crooked.

Just out of the oven. LHY fb post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1909945472578886&id=1875092342730866
The government asks of us, “Are they whistleblowing in a noble effort to save Singapore, or waging a personal vendetta without any care for the damage done to Singapore?”

We are not making a criticism of the Government of Singapore, as we made clear from the beginning. What we have said is that we are disturbed by the character, conduct, motives and leadership of our brother, Lee Hsien Loong. Since Lee Kuan Yew’s passing, we have felt threatened by LHL's misuse of his position and influence over the Singapore government and its agencies to drive his personal agenda.

Our private family dispute would have remained a private family dispute, if PM Lee had not used government agencies and a secret ministerial committee to force his way. Sadly, it is Lee Hsien Loong who has dragged the government into a personal dispute.

In Singapore, the PM and his wife should not be above the law. The PM should abide by the same high standards that are expected of even junior civil servants. To show evidence that he has failed to meet these standards, is not to attack the Singapore system, but to preserve it.

Our father’s legacy is more than bricks and mortar. He made sure that all government officials acted with justice and integrity. He accepted nothing less than incorruptibility, especially for the very top. Singapore can yet live up to his legacy.

Last edited:

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a soft preamble to more devastating stuff to come which probably being timed for release when Loony is either on a plane on his 14 hr trip to attend G20 meeting or mid way thru meeting.
Singapore is not even part of G20. Call ourselves a first world country. Sibei Malu. Go as invited guest then our foreign minister will ask "where is the invitation card n must give Ang Por a not"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "summary" of SD as he called it targets LHY and wife in regard to the 7th and last will. What comes across is that he turned the secret committee into a court of his own and demanding SDs from his siblings and their LSF. Its quite a novel and cunning way to use the Committee for his own ends. Come to think of it, this might be the tipping point for LHY and the only way out was to go public via FB. It certainly worked if that is the case as the Committee now no longer can proceed along these lines. LHL and Ho Ching must be shocked to find out that LHL was no longer an executor for the estate. I also suspect that extra share originally in the will for LWL must have been suggested by LHL to his father as a form of compensation for removing her from 38 for good. But the 7th will undid all that.

I guess that LHL and HC were out-schemed.

Going by the current $24m valuation on 38OR it would appear that LHL has screwed LHY of $36m. No wonder LHY is flipping mad!

As for the 50% "punishment" , that may have been one of the trigger factors together with the SD 'ambush' which made the siblings cross the rubicon?!

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rough Timeline of Events
(because I got so blur)

21 Jul - LKY had Cabinet meeting to discuss Oxley. According to LWL, he said, "I should not have listened to Loong and gone to meet Cabinet."
28 Jul - Janadas sends email to LWL saying LKY wants the house torn down, "small minded people will deny him the wish." LWL forwards email to LKY, LHY, HC, Shan asking if she should send this email to cabinet, Shan suggests no.
29 Jul - LWL writes to Shan and LHY saying LKY thinks LHL and cabinet wants his house preserved
20 Aug - First Will was made
3 Oct - LKY writes to HC/LHL/LWL/LSY saying LHL wants to declare it as heritage site. "Thus putting an end to any rebuilding"

2 Jan - Ho Ching emails whole family with detailed plans about how the house would be renovated
17 Apr - Development application URA approved
30 Apr - Ho Ching emails whole family indicating that approvals had been secured for the conservation plan
6 Sep - LKY sends email to Kwa Kim Li believing House has been gazetted, but he intends to give LWL right to live in it in his will. Kwa Kim Li checks and informs him that House has not been gazetted
2 Nov - 6th Will made. LKY gave LWL an extra 1/7 share

16 Dec - LWL writes to LHY saying Pa wants to revert to First Will. Stamford Law laywers were contacted by LSF to execute the will.
17 Dec - Bernad Lui and Elizabeth Kong witness execution of 4 page Final Will signed on every page within 15 min. Will given to Kwa Kim Li for safekeeping. Last Will divides LKY Estate between 3 children, LHL received Oxley. LWL Cluny house. LHY ?

Last edited: