• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Suet Fern suspended 15 months by disciplinary body ( 20 Nov 2020 )

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember in NSF taught u if officer and a lower rank want to settle personal problem both remove their army uniforms and fight bare body.

No pull rank on both sides but fight one to one.

LHL shd resign his PMship and be a commoner to fight with his brother outside PAP one to one.

Still holding a PMship to fight his siblings doesn't go well w the public perception of a high ranking officer in public services taking on a commoner to fight.

Booo.... Shit LHL is balless.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember in NSF taught u if officer and a lower rank want to settle personal problem both remove their army uniforms and fight bare body.

No pull rank on both sides but fight one to one.

LHL shd resign his PMship and be a commoner to fight with his brother outside PAP one to one.

Still holding a PMship to fight his siblings doesn't go well w the public perception of a high ranking officer in public services taking on a commoner to fight.

Booo.... Shit LHL is balless.
Piny just following his pa mah !
LKY never fought anyone one to one , he just fixed people

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos these 2 are big time lawyers and know the rules of law and court law very well.

Both are political fighters and when these 2 tigers fight they will devowed at each other to the end.

But in this case the plaintiff holds a high rank and file position in the public services is suing a commoner who is his sibling too.

And the court shd throw out the case consider common sense tells the public, and commoners, to believe the judiciary system is beholden to the plaintiff.

The judiciary system shd advice the plaintiff to discharge his public services duty and be a commoner to sue his defendant.

psst.... If u like this bullshit click the like button.

JBJ was bankrupted just for waving a police report

so , LHL is far kinder comparatively

Last edited:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ was bankrupted just for waving a police report

so , LHL is far kinder comparatively

nope, this just showed his papa was a big bully and he himself with tiny whiny dicky & balls as small bully!

both are equally shameless of their deeds! but at least senior maintained his integrity, ensured no shortcuts or luxury for himself
- thus, his aggressiveness & toughness over minions!

but his worst mistake was keeping these minions to 'shield' his balless son that resulted in today's eunuch!
- eunuch only cares pampering himself with all the sakas, pohlampas (coz his too tiny) like lucy, woody, ah heng, the late-presi puppet & current . . . .
- as such, eunuch's dowager rules and screwed up the entire reserves
- their son will complete their masterpiece by transforming this once glowing island into that little shitty dot!

its nothing personal nor business, just plain karma for them (from all those direct or indirect victims)

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Court has exposed the dishonesty of the scoundrel fern. She richly deserves her suspension, even though the sentence is clearly too light. She should have been barred from legal practice for life.
I agree with you completely.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20201130_173929.jpg

IMG_20201130_173946.jpg

When I hosted a lunch for Lee Kuan Yew in 2008 in London, he told me of his trust and admiration for her. Who will believe that he would have had any objection to his daughter-in-law helping to arrange for the witnessing of his will, which she did not draft, or that she acted in any way improperly? In my view, she has been unjustly suspended, a stain on the international reputation of Singapore.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
We would be delighted to welcome her back to practise in London where she was trained following her double first at Cambridge.
Sir David Lewis, former lord mayor of London; former president, City of London Law Society

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big deal. Would Lee Suet Fern have been such a powerful lawyer and big rainmaker but for her ties to Harry and Mama Lee? Ditto question to her hubby LHY...would he have become a BG in his early 30s and then go on to become ceo of such a big co like Singtel without any prior biz experience but for him being the son of Harry? This Sir David Lewis knows nothing about the way Singapore works.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Big deal. Would Lee Suet Fern have been such a powerful lawyer and big rainmaker but for her ties to Harry and Mama Lee? Ditto question to her hubby LHY...would he have become a BG in his early 30s and then go on to become ceo of such a big co like Singtel without any prior biz experience but for him being the son of Harry? This Sir David Lewis knows nothing about the way Singapore works.
The answer to your question is yes and no. I suspect u know one or both of them. I knew Hsien Yang better, and Have met his wife briefly. The wife is not stupid. She is a sharp cookie. A double first in Law in Cambridge is no joke and not freely awarded no matter how well u are connected. Her family had the resources to give her the best in everything education wise. She could have easily joined the family business of Lee and Lee after she graduated and she would have been accepted there with open arms. She could have even started her own law firm and it would have done good business from people trying to curry favour. After all other Familee members like Gecko's niece did join the Lee and Lee and rode on the name. So the answer is yes, she would have been a good lawyer even if she was not married to Hsien Yang, and definitely a higher echelon lawyer in S'pore. Did I like her personally, the answer is no. But that does not detract from the fact she is a formidable lawyer.

Yang on the other hand would have never made BG if not for his father. But u can say the same for Loong too. Don't get me wrong, Yang love the SAF, all the physical activity and would have had no problem staying in the SAF for a career. But at best, he would have finished his career as a Major maybe running SOA, if he was not the son of Lee Con You. Sir David made no comments about the career path of Yang. And rightly so, as he is more knowledgeable about Suet Fern. So, I think u can take it easy on Sir David. He knows exactly how singapore works. He would had first hand conversations with Suet Fern and Yang about it, More then most S'poreans.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to your question is yes and know. I suspect u know one or both of them. I knew Hsien Yang better, and Have met his wife briefly. The wife is not stupid. She is a sharp cookie. A double first in Law in Cambridge is no joke and not freely awarded no matter how well u are connected. Her family had the resources to give her the best in everything education wise. She could have easily joined the family business of Lee and Lee after she graduated and she would have been accepted there with open arms. She could have even started her own law firm and it would have done good business from people trying to curry favour. After all other Familee members like Gecko's niece did join the Lee and Lee and rode on the name. So the answer is yes, she would have been a good lawyer even if she was not married to Hsien Yang, and definitely a higher echelon lawyer in S'pore. Did I like her personally, the answer is no. But that does not detract from the fact she is a formidable lawyer.

Yang on the other hand would have never made BG if not for his father. But u can say the same for Loong too. Don't get me wrong, Yang love the SAF, all the physical activity and would have had no problem staying in the SAF for a career. But at best, he would have finished his career as a Major maybe running SOA, if he was not the son of Lee Con You. Sir David made no comments about the career path of Yang. And rightly so, as he is more knowledgeable about Suet Fern. So, I think u can take it easy on Sir David. He knows exactly how singapore works. He would had first hand conversations with Suet Fern and Yang about it, More then most S'poreans.
Perhaps you have missed my point on Lee Suet Fern...

I am not challenging her ability as being recognised as a very good lawyer...

The question I raise relates to her being a "very powerful rainmaker lawyer"...would this have happened so easily for her, well until Harry's death at least, but for her being Harry and Kwa Geok Choo' s daughter-in-law...those with historical depth on the local/regional legal market scene from the late 80s onwards would know what I am talking about...btw Sir David knows diddly squat about this...

As for LHY...I note you make no mention of his elevation to becoming CEO of Singtel without any prior business experience...

Tbh I am sick and tired of this whole Lee family, including extended members...living off Harry's name for far too long...

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

The question I raise relates to her being a "very powerful rainmaker lawyer"...would this have happened so easily for her, well until Harry's death at least, but for her being Harry and Kwa Geok Choo' s daughter-in-law...those with historical depth on the local/regional legal market scene from the late 80s onwards would know what I am talking about...btw Sir David knows diddly squat about this...

As for LHY...I note you make no mention of his elevation to becoming CEO of Singtel without any prior business experience...

Tbh I am sick and tired of this whole Lee family, including extended members...living off Harry's name for far too long...

This is exactly what's it all about . . . . living off Harry's name for far too long...

harry created all these minions to 'look after his 2 sons' - the seeds of evils where it all begins!
now, these minions have exploited this name for themselves and their owns generations!

to reckon by putting up his will to demolish oxley hut, i.e. to put abovementioned to an end? harry was utterly wrong!
its his own son, LHL still wanna to leveraging his papa's name for his own son

and if LHY or LSF wants nothing from this . . . but trying to uphold harry's will to stop this? they are just being pathetic!
dun4get LHY's benefited from all these as well!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think u are the one that don't understand the local scene. Sir David made no mention of Hsien Yang, but u brought it up. U never consider the point of whether Hsien Yang wanted to be BG, CEO of Singtel, CAAS Chairman, etc. Do you really think he asked for any of this? Or were they thrusted on him? When your father is PM and your mother is the ambitious domineering bitch that she is, you think its easy for Hsien Yang to resist their attempts to turn S'pore into the Asian camelot ala Jack and Bobby Kennedy VS Loong and Yang? The Hsien Yang that I knew had no aspirations to be a BG at all. He would have been perfectly happy being a CO at 46 SAR for his whole SAF career.............. if he could, and live a middle class existence, no different from thousands of other S'poreans. But that option is not available to him. Imagine the dissappointment to Con You and Gecko when he did not have the same ambitions that they had for him. Among all the Lee siblings, he is by far the most care free and least serious. He was not interested in politics, and as you know, being BG was a pre-requisite for catapulting into politics. So, they made him BG in the hopes he would see the light and follow the brother into politics under the guidance of the father. Gecko would have loved nothing better then to see elder son as PM and second son as DPM.

So, when he was not interested, what were they going to do? Let him stay in the SAF, and bust him down to Major? Let him be a stay at home Dad? Let him emigrate to Australia, since he already has a PR? Or just give him a cushy job befitting his status as a member of the royal family? U think he asked for and lobbied for the Singtel job? In fact, do u think he asked to be CEO of any GLCs or Stat boards? If u asked him what he really wanted, I think he would have said let me migrate to Australia, enjoy my life and the outdoors there. But that was never going to happen. Or be allowed to happen. They parked him at Singtel and kept him there assuming he would be away from the lime light. The parents didn't know he was going to fuck every skirt in his office of become flashy by buying a Ferrari. But that's the way he is. I don't think he ever wanted to live off Harry's name as you say. But when u are a member of the royal family, do u really have a choice. Do u think he would have been allowed to go his own personal path of choice?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is exactly what's it all about . . . . living off Harry's name for far too long...

harry created all these minions to 'look after his 2 sons' - the seeds of evils where it all begins!
now, these minions have exploited this name for themselves and their owns generations!

to reckon by putting up his will to demolish oxley hut, i.e. to put abovementioned to an end? harry was utterly wrong!
its his own son, LHL still wanna to leveraging his papa's name for his own son

and if LHY or LSF wants nothing from this . . . but trying to uphold harry's will to stop this? they are just being pathetic!
dun4get LHY's benefited from all these as well!
Other then Gay Loong and certain members of the Kwa family, who lived off Harry's name? Suet Fern? I don't think so. A doubles honour Cambridge educated lawyer would have commanded big money in S'pore even without being connected, and her father was a somebody, so she was connected anyway if she was not a member of FamiLee. Hsien Yang? I don't think so. When your parents tell you to do this and do that, do u say no to them? I don't think he ever wanted to be a BG. Desk job is not for him. Wei Ling lived off Harry's name? Really? She is actually a quite a competent doctor. No bedside manner, but quite good. Did she leverage Harry's name in order to run SGH or the S'pore healthcare system like Gecko's brother Kwa Soon Bee? No, she did not. If she wanted to run a major hospital, or even become Minister of Health, I don't think anyone would say no to her. But did she do that? U come here with 200 posts to your name and talk cock? fucking moron.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other then Gay Loong and certain members of the Kwa family, who lived off Harry's name? Suet Fern? I don't think so. A doubles honour Cambridge educated lawyer would have commanded big money in S'pore even without being connected, and her father was a somebody, so she was connected anyway if she was not a member of FamiLee. Hsien Yang? I don't think so. When your parents tell you to do this and do that, do u say no to them? I don't think he ever wanted to be a BG. Desk job is not for him. Wei Ling lived off Harry's name? Really? She is actually a quite a competent doctor. No bedside manner, but quite good. Did she leverage Harry's name in order to run SGH or the S'pore healthcare system like Gecko's brother Kwa Soon Bee? No, she did not. If she wanted to run a major hospital, or even become Minister of Health, I don't think anyone would say no to her. But did she do that? U come here with 200 posts to your name and talk cock? fucking moron.
You spew a whole lot of rubbish.