• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew will be 93 years old in 2016

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Immortal Minister, the longest serving M.P. in the world, must go into the Guinness World Records.:biggrin:

To be fair to him, he has already told us of his immortality. So let us all don't be surprised. Remember him saying even when he's being lowered down and something is wrong, he will rise and get up? Thats powerful siah!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to him, he has already told us of his immortality. So let us all don't be surprised. Remember him saying even when he's being lowered down and something is wrong, he will rise and get up? Thats powerful siah!!!

All world leaders love him. So he will continue....

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously why are we so concern about his death? He is as good as dead now if not all these misfortune with PAP will not happen. Mistakes are getting more and more obvious with this current team in power and I am sure we are witnessing the beginning of the end but it could be a very long journey or never happen in our lifetime.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is the greatest liar we ever have
the sliest politician in the world
nobody can ever measure up to him in suing the opponents
in words, in thoughts and in action all for his family
he brings the little red dot to the world in shame
the universe stood up to watch this little dot in the hands of opposition, comes 2016
grew and grew and grew...from 1 million to 10 million people!!!
this is world's number one economic, social and demographic MIRACLE
This is a new political tool in the making
Importing new citizen to gain votes.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you all like to talk about our LKY

he is the greatest leader we ever have
the smartest politician in the world
nobody can ever measure up to him
in words, in thoughts and in action
he brings the little red dot to the world
the universe stood up to watch this little dot
this is world's number one economic, social and demographic MIRACLE!!!!

he is the greatest liar we ever have
the sliest politician in the world
nobody can ever measure up to him in suing the opponents
in words, in thoughts and in action all for his family
he brings the little red dot to the world in shame
the universe stood up to watch this little dot in the hands of opposition, comes 2016
this is world's number one economic, social and demographic MIRACLE
This is a new political tool in the making
Importing new citizen to gain votes.

Mayor

He is as good as dead now if not all these misfortune with PAP will not happen. Mistakes are getting more and more obvious with this current team in power

What you mean is that he's now a walking dead. He had resigned to his fate when people are cursing him?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mistakes are getting more and more obvious with this current team in power and I am sure we are witnessing the beginning of the end but it could be a very long journey or never happen in our lifetime.

The surprising thing is that they are supposed to have the most qualified people, the most brilliant scholars, the cream of the crop. I can only come to one conclusion. They cannot get out of the box. Throughout their whole life they have stayed within the box.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The surprising thing is that they are supposed to have the most qualified people, the most brilliant scholars, the cream of the crop. I can only come to one conclusion. They cannot get out of the box. Throughout their whole life they have stayed within the box.

Please don't zap me, I believe in karma, now is payback time for the atrocities they committed against Singaporeans over the years and the resources they robbed from Singaporeans.